2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omigosh, Cynthia, you're right. Wow. XD

Oh yeah, the Panthers won today too! Somehow they put up points despite two injured receivers. And apparently, Cam Newton was the main reason. But holy crap that one play he made where he side-flipped into the endzone, omg that was awesome. XD

Edited by Anacybele

So I just realized, us Cards are by default first in our league atm haha.

Cardinals (2-0)

Rams (1-1) [Thanks Redskins]

49'ers (1-1) [Thanks Steelers]

Seahawks (0-1) [Haven't played yet obv]

Edited by Jedi

I thought the Ravens issue today might be their offense- but their defense has actually allowed more yards(and a TD) to Carr this first half than to Peyton all last game.

Yeah our offense is fucking torching them, although our run game is very hit or miss today.

If not for that holding call we'd have a TD. God damn these well timed holds.

I picked the Jaguars to win too, how about dat. I actually prefer the Dolphins a bit more, fyi. :P

EDIT: OMG, the Raiders might have this! I don't believe it! :o

EDIT2: FLACCO PICKED OFF. That's game! Wow, way to go, Raiders! Ravens 0-2, thank you Raiders! :D

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah Raiders look like they have this- so that means that the Raiders, Bucs, Browns, Jaguars, and Redskins all won this week. #chaos

And yeah I can't give you shit for your picks Ana, you did better than me this week.

Same old Bills, same old Bills.

I've been watching Buffalo lose to NE my entire life but this one felt like a gut punch. The bullshit calls on us didn't help either (PA on Sammy when the CB slipped, unsportsmanlike conduct on Bills bench to negate a sack) but we just played awful in the trenches on both sides.

Actually, Lord Raven, that's a good question... What DID happen to that Ravens' D? I didn't at all think the Steelers D would end up playing better. o.O

Yeah Raiders look like they have this- so that means that the Raiders, Bucs, Browns, Jaguars, and Redskins all won this week. #chaos

And yeah I can't give you shit for your picks Ana, you did better than me this week.

I know, right? Such a shocking week!

Heh, I still got a bunch of picks wrong though, so I've got work to do. lol I mean, I picked the Lions, Saints, Rams, Titans, Bills... Yeah. xP

Next weeks picks?

Broncos @ Chiefs - 0-1

Texans @ Panthers - 0-2

49ers @ Steelers - 1-2

Buccaneers @ Saints - 1-3

Lions @ Vikings - 1-4

Cardinals @ Bears - 2-4

Patriots @ Bills - 2-5

Chargers @ Bengals - 3-5

Titans @ Browns - 3-6

Falcons @ Giants - 4-6

Rams @ Redskins - 4-7

Dolphins @ Jaguars - 4-8

Ravens @ Raiders - 4-9

Cowboys @ Eagles - 5-9

Seahawks @ Packers - If Arizona isn't the best team in the NFC, then it's Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers looked really good in Chicago and I watched that full game. I also lost a bet thanks to that last Chicago score.

Jets @ Colts - Colts are smarting from the loss in Buffalo and the Jets looked good because they played Cleveland. I think this shows how bad the Browns really are because the Jets are crap.

Just... wow. This crow is tasting mighty right about now.

Edited by Oogie Fletzet

I await to see how the Green Bay, Seattle game goes.

Also side note, I just noticed we get to play Alucards, Lord Ravens and Anas teams back to back down the line lol.

Edited by Jedi

Oh yeah, the Steelers will be playing the Cardinals this season, huh? It should be a good game, both of these teams are pretty powerful. Well, unless the Cards get struck down by injuries again. xP