2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it bothers me lol, I was hoping the Jags could tie for the division lead.

If the Bills lose on Monday, every team in the AFC except the Browns, Ravens, Titans, and Chargers will be within one game of a playoff spot.

If the Bills lose on Monday

Why not "when"?

My dad has this good feeling that we'll win. In my lifetime, I've never heard him say that about a game vs. the Pats in Foxboro.

EDIT: FLACCO IS OUT FOR THE YEAR WITH A TORN ACL.

Dear Lord Raven,

I'm sorry.

Sinceriously,

Jim

Edited by Jim Moriarty

FUCK

JOE FLACCO JUST TORE HIS ACL AND MCL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

EDIT: I am seriously pretty upset now

EDIT 2:

Here's our injury list

QB

WR1

WR2

WR3 (drafted first round)

TE1

RB1

RB2

LT (on and off)

LG

C

DB2 (Webb on and off)

OLB1

You're fucking kidding me. This season came straight out of hell. Holy fuck.

Edited by Lord Raven

My dad has this good feeling that we'll win. In my lifetime, I've never heard him say that about a game vs. the Pats in Foxboro.

Maybe he thinks the injuries on the Pats offense will slow them down? History suggests that Belicheck tends to deal with these things pretty well though.

Sorry to hear that Lord Raven...gee this is really becoming /a thing/ for the Rams, isn't it?

It wasn't even a Rams player that did it. Our (back) LG rolled right into Flacco.

He came back up like it was nothing and played the final play or two on a torn ACL/MCL.

Man, fuck this season. We don't even have a starting quarterback out there. I don't know if I can even watch anymore but knowing me I'll still watch.

Edited by Lord Raven

Flacco is hurt now? Jesus Christ, this season hates QBs. And the Ravens.

EDIT: On another note though, you know something's wrong with your secondary when Cam Newton throws 5 TDs on you, Redskins. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Cam Newton typically has bad accuracy though, and he has, at best, mediocre receivers around him. :P

Oh yeah, Lord Raven, if it's any comfort, one Steelers QB was injured by his own guy too. When Landry Jones was carted off, it was because one of his linemen literally stepped on him.

Edited by Anacybele

BENGALS LOST AGAIN! The Steelers are only 1.5 games behind them now. WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE, HOLY SHIT.

It's 2 games (8-2 to 6-4) and the Bengals hold the H2H tiebreaker. They also hold the division tiebreaker after that(because the Steelers lost to the Ravens) so even 2.5 would be more accurate than 1.5.

I don't like the Steelers chances much to win the division tbh. The Bengals play a lot of teams they should beat(Rams,Ravens,@Browns, @Niners). If they win those 4 games they win the division, even if they lose to the Steelers and @Broncos. And even if the Bengals were to lose 3 games, the Steelers would have to run the table(or hope the Bengals losses were all divisional games which seems unlikely) and outside of @Bengals they still have Broncos,Colts, @Seahawks...should probably beat the Browns and @Ravens though.

Edited by -Cynthia-

You said before that with the loss to the Texans, the Bengals were only 2.5 games ahead. Another loss would bring them down to 1.5 games ahead if that was the case. I did the calculation myself as well and you seemed correct to me. Guess we both goofed then, though...

And I got excited for nothing... :(

Being 1 game behind means that the team in front must lose and the team behind must win. The Bengals lost, but the Steelers didn't win this week(they didn't play), so it only made a half game of difference.

I don't think the Bills can do it. I like the Bills so I'm hoping they do. But Darth Belichick truly knows how to gameplan around Tyrod Taylor's inexperience and exploiting the team's weaknesses.

I don't think the Bills can do it. I like the Bills so I'm hoping they do. But Darth Belichick truly knows how to gameplan around Tyrod Taylor's inexperience and exploiting the team's weaknesses.

Please don't remind me.

Tonight's game comes down to the play of the LB corp for both sides of the ball. And I'm worried that Brown and Bradham will gas themselves out in this game and have nothing left for next week in Arrowhead.

Fun fact. The Bills have a better chance of making the Wild Card by losing today and winning in KC than the reverse. Like a 60% swing.

Yeah, the Chiefs have a pretty easy schedule from here on out after the Bills too: Raiders x2, Chargers, Browns, @Ravens. A 1-5 team coming back and making the playoffs would be pretty crazy.

Edited by -Cynthia-