What would your death quote be?

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

woah! epic BUMP!

Hikari: ugh..... even my light..... can't shine in this..... darkness............. *ties shoe and disappears*

My death quote would likely be a lot of random screaming and gurgling. I'd have too much difficulty forming a coherent sentence with a sword stuck in me. =P

I really don't know, I'm not really the type for dying. Oh well, if I have to choose:

"I wonder what it's like to live.", or "Don't mess up that Arwing, oops, wrong game.", or, for an inside joke, "Uuuuuuuh, purple?" Just so you know, the last one comes from my rather senile band director. This one guy went up to him and said, "How's it going, Steve?", and he replied with, "Uuuuuh (always starts his sentences with that) purple?". He thought the guy was asking what his favorite color was.

My death quote:

Ugh... You son of a *****! Well guess what you lucky b*******, I've got like 8 units hiding behind me and once I'm gone, they're all gonna ****ing rape you! With swords! And knives! And axes! Enjoy your fate ***hole

Yeah, I wouldn't die gracefully.

But people would remember me for having a colorful vocabulary! ^_^

My death quote:

Ugh... You son of a *****! Well guess what you lucky b*******, I've got like 8 units hiding behind me and once I'm gone, they're all gonna ****ing rape you! With swords! And knives! And axes! Enjoy your fate ***hole

Yeah, I wouldn't die gracefully.

But people would remember me for having a colorful vocabulary! ^_^

Are you sure you'd have the time and energy to say all that when you're seconds from death?

I'd use every ounce of strength in my body and every ounce of strength in my soul

My death quote will be heard!

by who? your friends would be fighting