Not getting IF?

JayTheKing

I have seen many people saying that they wont buy the game due to the separate game route thingy.

Will you buy it if it sold as two different copies or as one copy and the other version as discounted DLC?

As for me, probably I will.I love RPGs and I cant complain if I end up having the same fun I had(and still have) with Awakening.

Still not getting it right on release.I will wait a few months(maybe more) for reasons.

I'm going to wait and see how it's received by others before I spend money on it just to find out I don't enjoy it. (mostly by looking at what people that have similar opinions to mine think of it).

I haven't seen enough to really turn me off from this game so I'll be getting it. Whether I get it at launch will depend on a variety of factors that have little to do with the game's reception such as progress on other games in my library or desire to drive my lazy ass to the store.

Also I suppose hoping the Oil and Gas market stabilizes and I still have a job lol.

Day one on my Japanese 3DS against my better judgement since I might not understand too much. To me, the fan service and awful armor/clothing design are far worse than the separate version thing which might not even make it to the west.

Unless my expectations are completely crushed, I'm more than willing to buy all two (three?) versions of the game. I loved Awakening and if I have to pay three times more to get three times the content, I'd be extremely happy with the deal. I found Awakening to be great value for the money spent; why would I say no to have the option for more content if I want it?

I will get it because I love FE and I am a bit of a collector so I will be getting physical copies of both paths or the collectors edition if the US gets one.

As I've said before I'm going to buy both the games and the DLC too. I think that the games will be going the be great. They are better and improved versions of Awakening and other FE titles in some way or another, this is my stand point of view.

Honestly, I'll buy it even if NA decides to take Japan's route of marketing because I think it's worth it. I mean, they're selling the second game with a reduced price and that sounds like a deal to me.

I will be getting the physical copy though. I don't think my SD card has enough space for the game and the alternate path DLC.

I am hoping for a bundle that at least has the Hoshido/Nohr paths. Ideally, there will be a special edition bundle with all three paths because that's what I'll end up getting anyway.

Its my favorite franchise so I'll be getting both physical versions if I can find them. Still hoping for a special edition release.

Pretty much this, except I'll only be getting Hoshido's version if NoA splits the game up like Japan is. I have no interest in the Nohr path. I would like to check out the third path DLC though.

I'll buy physical copies of both routes or a physical copy of a complete edition if there's one. Plus the third route, any dlc, and LE N3DS XL.

People are still complaining about the split? :/ IS seems to be putting a lot into these games (three games!!). I am definitely going to support them because I care about the future of the series, and I want to reward them for their effort.

Even haters will probably get it in the end.

Thats for sure.

I am hoping for a bundle that at least has the Hoshido/Nohr paths. Ideally, there will be a special edition bundle with all three paths because that's what I'll end up getting anyway.

I'll buy physical copies of both routes or a physical copy of a complete edition if there's one. Plus the third route, any dlc, and LE N3DS XL.

People are still complaining about the split? :/ IS seems to be putting a lot into these games (three games!!). I am definitely going to support them because I care about the future of the series, and I want to reward them for their effort.

I hope for a special edition package or a special edition N3DS.But more for a package since I love physical stuff.

Also it seems that we will have options in each route(character options at least).I expect it to have more than that.I am keeping my expectations low though.

I'll probably buy Nohr and download Hoshido as DLC along with the third path. It's a bit cheaper than buying both physical versions, and it'll be nice to it all accessible on one cart.

I still don't understand how people were upset about the two separate versions. IS essentially made two games (well 1.83 games, but it doesn't matter), it only seems natural that it will cost a bit extra. There is going to a substantial amount of content in these games.

I don't really get the whole 'forget it, not buying because seperate games' thing, especially since the american version will have both.

This actually isn't confirmed yet.

This actually isn't confirmed yet.

Yeah, but NoA has been advertising it as one game. It'd kind of be a dumbass move for them to later go and say that it's got two versions with a third DLC one on the way. I wouldn't be pissed or anything though, because like I said, I'm only going to be playing the Hoshido route, but I can see how this would be upsetting for people that want to try both routes.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, but NoA has been advertising it as one game. It'd kind of be a dumbass move for them to later go and say that it's got two versions with a third DLC one on the way. I wouldn't be pissed or anything though, because like I said, I'm only going to be playing the Hoshido route, but I can see how this would be upsetting for people that want to try both routes.

NoA hasn't even given this a name yet. It's far too early to know what they are going to do with this game.

Not exactly. The trailers are still treating it like one game. To later announce that it'll be split into two versions would be completely out of nowhere.

Edited by Anacybele

I want to like this game but I'm a little worried the games will be watered down to charge you more for less. I'll wait for reviews before I make a purchase. Fingers crossed for a fairly priced combined version.

Not exactly. The trailers are still treating it like one game. To later announce that it'll be split into two versions would be completely out of nowhere.

The trailers so far have been exactly the same, but the Japanese trailer has an extra part about the separate versions right at the end.

I do think NOA/NOE are only going to release one version, but there's a chance they're not ready to announce the separate versions yet--Japan is ready because for them, the game is coming out in a few months. Us, half a year at the very least.