Men Are'nt allowed to hit women but women man. wot

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radical feminist = instant block for me. Association with radical feminist = unfollow, sometimes block. Not worth arguing with.

They tend to populate Twitter, too, where they're every bit as annoying as on Tumblr.

I saw a feminist who wrote a piece for The Guardian saying how bad the new Cinderella was according to Tumblr, because "it didn't subvert gender roles" and was "conservative". The fact the film was a success kinda made her fall flat on her face, though.

Unfollow and possible block also goes to white man professing white man's guilt. They're more annoying than the minority activists themselves.

Edited by Cerberus87

obviously a video about feminism that calls women "bitches" in the thumbnail must come from an unbiased source

I don't think the video was supposed to be taken seriously.

well sd and fftf have roughly the same posting quality so yeah

you don't spend much time in sd obviously

there's standards there

you don't spend much time in sd obviouslythere's standards there

The one time I tried reading sonething in there, someone was trying to pass Cracked off as a valid source. Please tell me that sort of thing isn't the norm.

That video actually led me to a channel made by a very smart individual with great opinions. We have equal rights now, they can't hide from the from the burden of having those rights to hit whomever they please, but IMO you shouldn't start hitting anyone at all and be allowed to hurt anyone that attacks you in self defense.

*gets meaningfully engaged in an honest, unbiased discussion of feminism, gender politics at large and the environments in which they are discussed, in a ytp topic in the far-from-the-forest section of serenes forest's forums*

stop mansplaining you misogynist

Excuse me,

#Notallmensplain

*gets meaningfully engaged in an honest, unbiased discussion of feminism, gender politics at large and the environments in which they are discussed, in a ytp topic in the far-from-the-forest section of serenes forest's forums*

i knew my unparalleled intellect was needed somewhere