Questions about DLC

I have been planning to get this game and I'm curious about the DLC...

- I think there are some DLC not available through the nintendo eshop anymore, is there any way to get them?

- Do the bundles sold in the eshop overlap with all the individual chapters(?) currently selling there as well?.

As far as I know, there hasn't been any event-related dlc, so everything should be available.

Bundles consist of multiple dlc maps which can be also purchased separately, the bundles cost less in total than purchasing their contents one by one.

Buying the Future Past bundle will give you all three FP maps. That will be cheaper than buying the three of them one by one.

As far as I know, there hasn't been any event-related dlc, so everything should be available.

Bundles consist of multiple dlc maps which can be also purchased separately, the bundles cost less in total than purchasing their contents one by one.

Buying the Future Past bundle will give you all three FP maps. That will be cheaper than buying the three of them one by one.

Oh that is good to know I was getting worried that I would have to buy most maps separately to get all of the DLC.

Oh that is good to know I was getting worried that I would have to buy most maps separately to get all of the DLC.

If your objective is to get all the dlc maps, then buying as many bundles as possible is the cheapest way to do so.

Perhaps i should have asked this sooner... Is there anything special to the DLC maps? What exactly do they offer?

All of them consist of a map which you can play on, with special events happening, or fights, or both. Some of the content is just cosmetic, some offer access to additional skills. In case of the skills, you'll have to complete the map in question once in order to gain a single copy of the skill book. For example, completing the "Rogues and Redeemers 3" dlc will grant you one copy of the "Limit Breaker" manual.

You can check each dlc map out prior to buying it, and it will tell you exactly what it is that you're getting out of it in a screen which opens before you accept the payment. The screen will spell something along the lines of "Contains Limit Breaker grimoire".

I haven't done it in a long time so I don't remember the concrete wording, but that's what it comes down to.

I bought all the DLC that provides rewards. (Special skills, items, etc;). I also bought the future past pack (just because it's amazing) and Apotheosis (because, Apotheosis, bro).

The Golden Pack is an absolute must have, it's EASY gold, EXP, and legendary weapons.