Chalenger Aproaching!

Hello i'm world's number 1 Roy Fanboy!

My favorite Fire emblem game is genealogy of holy war, i wanted Celice in Smash 4, nuit Sakurai is a Fag, and instead putted Lucina, that ugly.

cial

Hey, how's it going? I'm going to assume you've actually played FE6, and aren't some Roy fanboy having only played as him in Melee. Speaking of which, we have several Roy fans here already. And uh, nice to see your thoughts on Smash 4. Enjoy the forums nonetheless.

Hey there fellow Roy Fan.

Just be wary though. Mostly everyone hate Roy here. I think, new here myself. :P

Also there is a rumor that Roy will be DLC in Sm4sh, so keep your eyes peeled.

Also I wanted Lucina to replace Marth, but noooo. gee bill, two Marth?

Edited by Ardem

Just be wary though. Mostly everyone hate Roy here. I think, new here myself. :P

I'd like to think that people dislike the praise he gets from his Melee fanboys, when he isn't good at all in his own game (until the last few chapters of course). I may be wrong though.

Edited by DragonLord

Yo dude, it's cool that you're a Roy fan, but did you ask for permission before using Melee!Roy as your avatar? I know the guy that made that sprite, and I dunno if he appreciates random peeps using his stuff without permission.

Oh, it seems Our Boy has got a new fan. A genuine fan, not some funny troll, considering the fact that you have Genealogy as favourite Fire Emblem...

Got that pic from google images, sorry... Changed already.

And nope, i've played all FE games except Awakening , Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and Marth's game remakes.

I admit Roy sucks a bit on his own game, but with a bit of training, around chapter 8 he gets very good, also another great unit on Fire Emblem 6, is Chad the thief, his insane Speed, makes mim doges aulmost everything.

The reason i like FE4(Seisen no Keifu) most than the others, is because it was the first Fire Emblem game i played, and the only one, that is REALLY challenging.

Welcome to Airport 1001!

Got that pic from google images, sorry... Changed already.

And nope, i've played all FE games except Awakening , Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and Marth's game remakes.

I admit Roy sucks a bit on his own game, but with a bit of training, around chapter 8 he gets very good, also another great unit on Fire Emblem 6, is Chad the thief, his insane Speed, makes mim doges aulmost everything.

The reason i like FE4(Seisen no Keifu) most than the others, is because it was the first Fire Emblem game i played, and the only one, that is REALLY challenging.

First off, personal experience means nothing - basically, you can't always expect a unit to turn out good. Second, I ain't sold on Chad being all that great IMHO - there's also the part where thieves become liabilities after the second route split. Edited by Levant Caprice