Poly's Handy-Dandy Guide to the Voice Cast of FEif (UPDATED 5/27)

MRDRHAWK

Jesus Christ, I am so excited for this! I was already undecided on which route I'd choose/characters I like more but this list makes it even harder! Dammit Gray! You and Eren vs Sawashiro, Light and Kamina?? Not fair at all. Multiple playthroughs of this game basically confirmed. Granted, if they get rid of the Japanese voices, I'll basically have to buy the Japanese version as well...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^He kinda already did in trailer, when there is part when he screaming *Traitor is you!*

Well, i think it was him?

That is incomparable to Eren's angrish. :P:

In all seriousness though, the consensus seems to be that the voice belonged to Takumi because it played over his cutscene, but that didn't really sound like Yuuki Kaji IMO but I could be overthinking it...

As for Leon, I always find it funny that his VA voiced someone as goofy as Tamaki...and then he went on to voice Light.

Edited by Sardonic

Prepare for Ouroboros, Nohr.

Seriously, Nakamura. Counterpart to Sugita in Awakening.

Love it.

And hey, with TCG dlc, I can have my Blazblue misdub in FE.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Damn it, Nohr is slowly corrupting me with their amazing voice cast.

I'm partial to Miyuki Sawashiro if only because I liked her voice work as Celty and Sakuya.

I really hope Leon laughs at one point because Mamoru Miyano's laughs are music to my ears.

Expecting some nice shouting lines from Marx and Takumi.

I've heard Lucky Chloe (who is at least a teenager), and to say that her voice grates on my nerves is a massive understatement.

Sakura's gonna rock, and I will be an extremely sad panda if there's no dual audio. This voice cast is amazing!

Sooooooooo let's find something in english, shall we?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Lynn/

...... it doesn't seem to have a lot in it~ Hard to tell if that's all she did or not but the stuff listed in japanese in rey's article are certainly more than 5. Either the english one doesn't have enough info on her or it's combining some of her roles together (for like different games/shows, same character?)

"Note: We are aware many pages are incomplete."

oh~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Updated with the new info from the 5/21 Famitsu scans.

EDIT: Also fixed the fact that I yet again forgot Aqua. List should be up to date with everyone we know so far.

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

Poly's Thoughts: OH GOD CONCEPTION 2 PTSD GO AWAY NO PLS.

GG, Poly. G freaking g.

Admit it, you just loved that game too much and don't want to show it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

GG, Poly. G freaking g.

Admit it, you just loved that game too much and don't want to show it.

NO

I think Kagerou VA is Murakawa Rie instead of Murugawa Rie.

It's how I saw it translated in the translation of the scans I have handy, so.

If this is proven false (Reysian pls confirm) then I'll update accordingly.

Actually it could be either way.

村川 can be pronounced Murakawa *OR* Muragawa.

And I can't freaking tell on the scans because the furigana font on top of the kanji is too freaking small.

However, my gut says "Murakawa".

...and so does this Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rie_Murakawa

In the same vein, I think Gunther's VA is supposed to be Rokurō Naya.

as much as that would be likely, that would also be really hard to pull off considering he's been dead for six months

For some reason, the first thing I think about when Daisuke Ono is mentioned is a somewhat obscure private joke in Nichijou

(He plays a crow ina n episode who take the spot over some cat (oviced by Shiraishi Minoru), which refers to an episode of Lucky Star where the same thing happened between the two VA)

So for me, he'll always be Sexy Crow.

Joker is Junichi Suwabe. Archer has made his full transition into being a true butler.

And they both fight with daggers.

He also had a role in Hayate the Combat Butler.

For some reason, the first thing I think about when Daisuke Ono is mentioned is a somewhat obscure private joke in Nichijou

(He plays a crow ina n episode who take the spot over some cat (oviced by Shiraishi Minoru), which refers to an episode of Lucky Star where the same thing happened between the two VA)

So for me, he'll always be Sexy Crow.

And they both fight with daggers.

He also had a role in Hayate the Combat Butler.

Crow Bro will live on in our hearts forever.

Also, Archer's weapons were swords, Archer's whole thing is swords.

Joker is Junichi Suwabe. Archer has made his full transition into being a true butler.

...And here I thought I couldn't like Joker more. (of course, now I'm going to be thinking Unlimited Blade Works every time I hear him)