Other FE Crossovers

Not sure if there's a thread for this or not, but are there any FE crossovers (other than SMT) that you would like to see?

I'd like to see a LoZ X FE crossover. I see it being either a Pheonix Wright X Professor Layton-esque crossover where there are gameplay and story elements from both series, or a Hyrule Warriors-esque crossover where the story elements are from one series while the gameplay is from another. In the case of the latter, Zelda would obviously be the lead series (story elements and characters) while the gameplay would be the turn based strategy hailing from the Fire Emblem series.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% agreed on an FE x Zelda crossover! Zelda is very popular, so FE crossing over with it would surely give FE some more spotlight! I'd also love FE Warriors a la Hyrule Warriors.

LoZ story elements and characters blended into FE style gameplay would certainly work better than vice versa. I also agree that a Warriors style gameplay with FE characters could be a lot of fun. I certainly still enjoy Hyrule Warriors, so I'll definitely take a well done and entertaining crossover. If you really wanted to go all out, you could take characters from throughout the Nintendo universe and put them into an FE style game; kinda like the smash roster but FE gameplay. Although in that case the story would most likely suffer. Either way, I imagine the scale of a game like that makes it very unlikely.

I'd love to have a Link is your lord LoZ x FE crossover

It'd be pretty funny.

Maybe I should assign classes to a list of Zelda characters...

Also FExTouhou oh wait that exists

EDIT: Okay for whatever reason I actually started doing this, the sheet is open to comments.

Edited by Glaceon Goddess

The Smash Emblem idea may work for Zelda, Kid Icarus, and Xenoblade, but what is Mario supposed to be? A fire mage, maybe? As for a FE Warriors, I'd love it! There's so much potential for movesets, even just between characters like Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector, for example. As for my Zelda idea, I didn't think it would go very well to have Marth exploring dungeons and playing ocarinas, and if such a crossover were to happen, most of the gameplay would need to be FE based. I'd still like to see Link and Zelda running around as Lords (both use swords, bows, and magic) with Rusl, Eagus, or Impa as a Jeigan character. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

The Smash Emblem idea may work for Zelda, Kid Icarus, and Xenoblade, but what is Mario supposed to be? A fire mage, maybe?

Hero, because he uses hammers. Hammers are axes.

@Glaceon Goddess: That's commitment. If I may make a suggestion, I think swordmaster should be an option for Impa (due to Hyrule Warriors) and Pipit, Karane, and maybe Eagus from Skyward Sword should be on the list. Gaepora could also make a good sage, and Rito from Wind Waker could fit in, but where I'm not yet sure.

I've always wondered what would happen if the worlds of Fire Emblem and Warhammer Fantasy Battle collided.

Seeing a Khorne-corrupted/Daemon Prince Ike would be hella neat.

It would never happen because not only if WFB ahead in tech (They have guns and shit) but the themes are completely different.

One can dream though.

I don't know how it would work, but if somehow there was a crossover between FE and Ace Attorney, I would die from excitement.

I was just going to suggest the same thing. Ace Attorney crossed with anything is sure to be amazing.

@Glaceon Goddess: That's commitment. If I may make a suggestion, I think swordmaster should be an option for Impa (due to Hyrule Warriors) and Pipit, Karane, and maybe Eagus from Skyward Sword should be on the list. Gaepora could also make a good sage, and Rito from Wind Waker could fit in, but where I'm not yet sure.

Added the Skyward Sword characters.

Quill... like Ruto, I put him there, but with no listed classes yet. I'll add a class when I think of one/someone else adds a comment on it.

I would put Zelda as a Sage or maybe Princess Hyrule or something like that. She seems more akin to Elincia or Ninian to me than actual lords.

Edited by Anacybele

Dancer for Ruto, possibly. That's the only class I can think of, as there haven't been any water mages. While I'm thinking of mages, Lana (if Hyrule Warriors counts) would be a Light Mage if the class is ever brought back. Also from Hyrule Warriors, Wizzro as a Sorcerer, Volga as a Paladin/Soldier, and Cia as a Dark Mage.

I would put Zelda as a Sage or maybe Princess Hyrule or something like that. She seems more akin to Elincia or Ninian to me than actual lords.

Added both to the list, I can agree that such a role fits her. It wold be cool if she was a bows/Light magic unit

Dancer for Ruto, possibly. That's the only class I can think of, as there haven't been any water mages. While I'm thinking of mages, Lana (if Hyrule Warriors counts) would be a Light Mage if the class is ever brought back. Also from Hyrule Warriors, Wizzro as a Sorcerer, Volga as a Paladin/Soldier, and Cia as a Dark Mage.

All added.

Glaceon you spelled Pipit's name wrong, and why is Karane a cavy? She'd probably also be a flier.

Seconding the FE/Zelda idea.

Didn't think there was enough of them. Added griffon as a second option for her Edited by Glaceon Goddess

Lana (if Hyrule Warriors counts) would be a Light Mage if the class is ever brought back. Also from Hyrule Warriors, Wizzro as a Sorcerer, Volga as a Paladin/Soldier, and Cia as a Dark Mage.

What? Lana uses actual thunder tomes. She'd be a thunder mage. :/

And Volga? No, dragon laguz/manakete. He's a human with a dragon form!

I agree on the rest. :P

Zelda is more than badass enough to be a Master Knight.

For awhile I had been thinking of a Mario RPG with Fire Emblem gameplay. Mostly because Prince Peasley looks like FE1 Marth, and Mario & Luigi could be his Cain & Abel. peasley_zpszdze37c7.png

Yeah, I suppose you have a point with Lana, and I was thinking mainly about Volga's spear, not his dragon form. Markets would be a good alternate class for him.

Gah! Stupid spellchecker changed Manaketes to markets.

For awhile I had been thinking of a Mario RPG with Fire Emblem gameplay. Mostly because Prince Peasley looks like FE1 Marth, and Mario & Luigi could be his Cain & Abel.

I think Mario and Luigi would need to be the lords. Peasly has only appeared in one game, after all. Back to LoZ, I feel stupid for not seeing this before, but Rito like Medli and Quill can be bird laguz. They would probably be best as hawk laguz, but I could see them as heron as well.

I don't know how it would work, but if somehow there was a crossover between FE and Ace Attorney, I would die from excitement.

A young Hyrulean attorney by the name of Link must defend the fair maiden Zelda after she if framed by the mysterious Ganondorf for a crime she didn't commit.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

A young Hyrulean attorney by the name of Link must defend the fair maiden Zelda after she if framed by the mysterious Ganondorf for a crime she didn't commit.

That's not a FE crossover, it's a Zelda one.

Change it to Ike as the attorney, Elincia as the accused, and Ashnard as the accuser and you'll be good xD

Someone on DA actually has a fan thing like this... Where the GMs are a law firm, Greil is the head attorney, Titania is his assistant, and Elincia is the accused, and Black Knight is a mysterious lawyer himself...lol

Edited by Anacybele