Other FE Crossovers

Considering SMT x FE isn't really a true crossover (its more along the lines of Atlus using the FE license for their own ideas. Hyrule Warriors is much the same. Koei just making a Zelda Warriors, if that were a true "crossover" you'd have see some Dynasty Warriors characters etc.) I'd rather see an actual traditional SMT and FE crossover.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on DA actually has a fan thing like this... Where the GMs are a law firm, Greil is the head attorney, Titania is his assistant, and Elincia is the accused, and Black Knight is a mysterious lawyer himself...lol

That person has won a million internets.

Black Knight = Edgeworth?

I'm not sure if it actually had Phoenix Wright games in mind, I just know it took Ike and his mercenaries and turned them into a modern style law firm. lol I'm not sure what Ike's role is though, I haven't found that part yet. Just art of him wearing a shirt and tie, but the tie is lazy and his shirt isn't tucked in and all and Greil has to repeatedly tell him to fix that stuff... lol

That person has won a million internets.

I know, right? XD

Edited by Anacybele

Fire Emblem x Final Fantasy. Chrom vs Lightning. Make it happen, Square Enix and Nintendo.

I'd take FE x Bravely Default. That could be super fun actually and mesh pretty well together.

I have an idea for a Fire Emblem x Xenoblade Chronicles x Radiant Historia crossover, complete with gameplay, plot and characters that will appear in it. :)

I don't know how it would work, but if somehow there was a crossover between FE and Ace Attorney, I would die from excitement.

A couple of years ago someone actually suggested a cross-forum project between SF and court-records (An Ace Attorney fansite), where there would be an FE hack with Ace Attorney characters made by us and a fan case with Fire Emblem characters made by them.

It went absolutely nowhere but it was at least a neat idea. ~o3o~

I also have some old Ace Attorney sprites in FE style, though they're hella old by this point

• 2 months later...

Fire Emblem X F-Zero.

F Zero still exists?

FE x Mortal Kombat, because why not?

Sirius = Godot, Ashnard = Manfred Von Karma, Lucina = Mia Fey.

Fanfiction fuel, but all of my yes! Now who would be Gumshoe or Larry?

Edited by TheAssassinMercenary

This is a list I had knocking around on my computer for a fighting game of some sort but I believe it would apply to something Hyrule Warrior's style.

Marth [Falchion, Nagi Falchion]

Shiida [Wing Spear, Lady's Sword]

Minerva [Hautclere, Javelin]

Gharnef [imhullu, Swarm]

Camus[steel Sword, Gradivus]

Hardin [silver Sword, Gradivus]

Tiki [Divine Stone, Fire Stone]

Xane[Copy]

Alm [Falchion, Holy Bow]

Celicia [Holy Sword, Ragnarok]

Rudolf [steel Lance, Silver Axe]

Judah [summon, Death]

Sigurd [silver Sword, Tyfring]

Reptor [Levin Sword, Thor Hammer]

Alvis [FalaFlame,Meteor]

Levin[Wind, Forseti]

Seliph [silver Sword, Tyfring]

Yuria [Aura, Book of Naga]

Yurius [book of Loptosu, Meteor]

Shanan[steel Blade, Balmung]

Leif [Light Sword, Blaggi Sword]

Finn [Finn's Lance, Brave Lance]

Evyle [Flame Sword, Ichval]

Veld[Yotsmungand, Stone]

Roy [Rapier, Sword of Seals]

Lillina[Archfire, Foreblaze]

Zephiel [Eckesachs, Silver Sword]

Idoun [Apocalypse, Dragon Stone]

Eliwood [silver Lance, Durandal]

Hector [Wolf Beil, Armads]

Lyn [sol Katti, Murgleis]

Nergal [Ereshkigal, Fimbulveter]

Erikia [Rapier, Sieglinde]

Ephraim [Reginleif, Siegmund]

Lyon [Naglfar, Nosferatau]

Innes[silver Bow, Nidhogg]

Ike [Ragnel, Urvan]

Black Knight [Alondite, Wishblade]

Ranulf [Cat Claw,Rend]

Soren[Elwind, Rexcalibur]

Micaiah [Thani, Purge]

Sothe [Kard, Baselard]

Elincina[slim Sword, Amiti]

Sephiran [Creddyland, Rewarp]

Chrom [Exalted Falchion, Silver Lance]

Lucina [Parallel Falchoin, Nidhogg]

Robin [Thoron, Expire]

Walhart [Wolf Berg, Sol]

The question is, what characters to add. I'm thinking a few lords and a rep for each class, but who would they be?

Good question.

I honestly think some heroes and villains from all the FE worlds would work best to be included.

Let's see....

I think some of the more obvious lord choices would be people like Marth, Hector, Eliwood, Ike, Chrom, and Lucina...

This is a list I had knocking around on my computer for a fighting game of some sort but I believe it would apply to something Hyrule Warrior's style.

Marth [Falchion, Nagi Falchion]

Shiida [Wing Spear, Lady's Sword]

Minerva [Hautclere, Javelin]

Gharnef [imhullu, Swarm]

Camus[steel Sword, Gradivus]

Hardin [silver Sword, Gradivus]

Tiki [Divine Stone, Fire Stone]

Xane[Copy]

Alm [Falchion, Holy Bow]

Celicia [Holy Sword, Ragnarok]

Rudolf [steel Lance, Silver Axe]

Judah [summon, Death]

Sigurd [silver Sword, Tyfring]

Reptor [Levin Sword, Thor Hammer]

Alvis [FalaFlame,Meteor]

Levin[Wind, Forseti]

Seliph [silver Sword, Tyfring]

Yuria [Aura, Book of Naga]

Yurius [book of Loptosu, Meteor]

Shanan[steel Blade, Balmung]

Leif [Light Sword, Blaggi Sword]

Finn [Finn's Lance, Brave Lance]

Evyle [Flame Sword, Ichval]

Veld[Yotsmungand, Stone]

Roy [Rapier, Sword of Seals]

Lillina[Archfire, Foreblaze]

Zephiel [Eckesachs, Silver Sword]

Idoun [Apocalypse, Dragon Stone]

Eliwood [silver Lance, Durandal]

Hector [Wolf Beil, Armads]

Lyn [sol Katti, Murgleis]

Nergal [Ereshkigal, Fimbulveter]

Erikia [Rapier, Sieglinde]

Ephraim [Reginleif, Siegmund]

Lyon [Naglfar, Nosferatau]

Innes[silver Bow, Nidhogg]

Ike [Ragnel, Urvan]

Black Knight [Alondite, Wishblade]

Ranulf [Cat Claw,Rend]

Soren[Elwind, Rexcalibur]

Micaiah [Thani, Purge]

Sothe [Kard, Baselard]

Elincina[slim Sword, Amiti]

Sephiran [Creddyland, Rewarp]

Chrom [Exalted Falchion, Silver Lance]

Lucina [Parallel Falchoin, Nidhogg]

Robin [Thoron, Expire]

Walhart [Wolf Berg, Sol]

Seems a bit lengthy, but the way you sorted out the characters seems pretty spot on.

Good question.

I honestly think some heroes and villains from all the FE worlds would work best to be included.

Let's see....

I think some of the more obvious lord choices would be people like Marth, Hector, Eliwood, Ike, Chrom, and Lucina...

Definitely Marth and Ike, probably Roy. The trio from Blazing Sword, as it is one of the more popular FE games. Chrom and Lucina are pretty much a lock. Probably Robin, too. Amiibo functionality for the characters that have them is pretty much a given at this point. I think a few characters that transform like Laguz or Manaketes should be in the game, and the most iconic would probably be Ranulf. I'm trying to think of what villains would best fit the game. Lloyd and Linus, maybe? Ashnard, or a different wyvern rider? Edited by TheAssassinMercenary

Seems a bit lengthy, but the way you sorted out the characters seems pretty spot on.

Definitely Marth and Ike, probably Roy. The trio from Blazing Sword, as it is one of the more popular FE games. Chrom and Lucina are pretty much a lock. Probably Robin, too. Amiibo functionality for the characters that have them is pretty much a given at this point. I think a few characters that transform like Laguz or Manaketes should be in the game, and the most iconic would probably be Ranulf. I'm trying to think of what villains would best fit the game. Lloyd and Linus, maybe? Ashnard, or a different wyvern rider?

As far as villains go, I'm thinking also Camus and possibly Michalis, Emperor Hardin or King Zephiel.

Thing is, there's also a lot of dark sorcerers in the series, including Gharnef, Nergal, Manfroy, and Validar....

As far as villains go, I'm thinking also Camus and possibly Michalis, Emperor Hardin or King Zephiel.

Thing is, there's also a lot of dark sorcerers in the series, including Gharnef, Nergal, Manfroy, and Validar....

Camus and Hardin are pretty iconic. We'd probably only get one od the sorcerers . Probably Gharnef, as he's the original. Of the other 3 you mentioned, Nergal and Validar are pretty iconic, Blazing Sword being the first game in the west and Awakening being the most recent (and popular) in the series. We'd need a few good guy magic wielders as well. Merric, maybe? I've already brought up Robin, and he could use a sword and magic.

Camus and Hardin are pretty iconic. We'd probably only get one od the sorcerers . Probably Gharnef, as he's the original. Of the other 3 you mentioned, Nergal and Validar are pretty iconic, Blazing Sword being the first game in the west and Awakening being the most recent (and popular) in the series. We'd need a few good guy magic wielders as well. Merric, maybe? I've already brought up Robin, and he could use a sword and magic.

Either him or Linde. Maybe Lilina or Soren also....

Oh, and one more villain that might also work would probably be the Black Knight.

Edited by Mark the Tactician

Either him or Linde. Maybe Lilina or Soren also....

Oh, and one more villain that might also work would probably be the Black Knight.

I could definitely see Soren. As for the Black Knight, absolutely! I think there would be at least one other axe wielding rep other than Hector, and a Pegasus knight. I'm thinking Caeda for the latter, but I don't have any ideas as to who the axe fighter would be. Lyn fits the role for a myrmidon or swordmaster, but we don't have a thief or assassin yet. My initial thought was Matthew from Blazing Sword, but if there's a thief that's more iconic, I'm all ears.

I could definitely see Soren. As for the Black Knight, absolutely! I think there would be at least one other axe wielding rep other than Hector, and a Pegasus knight. I'm thinking Caeda for the latter, but I don't have any ideas as to who the axe fighter would be. Lyn fits the role for a myrmidon or swordmaster, but we don't have a thief or assassin yet. My initial thought was Matthew from Blazing Sword, but if there's a thief that's more iconic, I'm all ears.

As far as thieves/assassins, I'm thinking either Jaffar, Volke, or Gaius.

As for the other axe user, I'm at a loss on that one.

I can definitely see Caeda being the Pegasus Knight rep, though I also think Elincia would be a close second on that one.... maybe.

Sothe is probably the most iconic thief in the series given he has a semi lead role in one game and an appearance in another. He even has a plot based promotion which is very rare outside of lords.