Other FE Crossovers

Sothe is probably the most iconic thief in the series given he has a semi lead role in one game and an appearance in another. He even has a plot based promotion which is very rare outside of lords.

Good point! I don't know how I didn't think of him before. If anyone on this thread is following SMT X FE, an axe wielder was shown in the E3 trailer. Since each playable character has a mirage from the FE games, and each mirage so far as been pretty iconic (Chrom, Cain, Caeda), maybe this character's mirage will fit into a Hyrule Warriors type game. On another note, does anyone think there would be devoted archer character? Assuming Lyn would be in the game, she could use bows, and Lucina could use Nidhogg in Code Name Steam.

Edit: If there were, Innes seems most likely based on Jotari's list. If we had Innes, chances are we'd get the twins from Sacred Stones as well.

Edited by TheAssassinMercenary

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering SMT x FE isn't really a true crossover (its more along the lines of Atlus using the FE license for their own ideas. Hyrule Warriors is much the same. Koei just making a Zelda Warriors, if that were a true "crossover" you'd have see some Dynasty Warriors characters etc.) I'd rather see an actual traditional SMT and FE crossover.

This is what I want. It was my most anticipated game until the #FE trailer was revealed. A FE game using SMT demons as the player's units is an idea I've taken a liking to recently as well.

I mentioned in another thread how cool it would be to have an FE x Samurai Shodown game. Not only would it help revive the SamSho series, but it can have awesome action if done right. Basically it would be an SRPG with Fire Emblem's interface and some of Samsho's mechanics added in; since SamSho is a fighting game, it would also be neat to have the option to let the battle sequences be automatic or be able to control your character with fighting game commands. I wrote a whole lot of details in the "if you were a dev for an FE game" thread, if you'd like to see more. It's probably the least likely idea out of all the others mentioned in this thread to come into fruition, but it's fun, nonetheless.

Edited by 90sTudeDude

I mentioned in another thread how cool it would be to have an FE x Samurai Shodown game. Not only would it help revive the SamSho series, but it can have awesome action if done right. Basically it would be an SRPG with Fire Emblem's interface and some of Samsho's mechanics added in; since SamSho is a fighting game, it would also be neat to have the option to let the battle sequences be automatic or be able to control your character with fighting game commands. I wrote a whole lot of details in the "if you were a dev for an FE game" thread, if you'd like to see more. It's probably the least likely idea out of all the others mentioned in this thread to come into fruition, but it's fun, nonetheless.

I'd like to see that. Maybe the battle sequences could allow a short beat-em-up sequence that is either timed or limited by the number of attacks performed. Of course, the enemy would be able to fight back. This would stay true to FE, while still adding a fighting game element.