Gregor X Panne?

My most recent playthrough used this support and it kinda... rubbed me the wrong way. Gregor seemed to be acting like a patronizing jerk out of nowhere for some reason. Has anyone else done this support set? Am I not getting it, or is this another one of those badly-written supports like FrederickxCordelia and InigoxNah?

The lead-in into that support is some kind of eclipse right? It didn't rub me the wrong way in that Gregor didn't come across as patronizing. If Panne really disliked the conversation, she would have left more early instead of wasting her time on one of the humans she despises so much. Though it's been a while since I last saw that one, so I might have forgotten certain details.

Oh it's not just the eclipse thing, that's relatively minor. Throughout the entire support chain Gregor acts really patronizing to Panne and talks to her like she's a little fluffy rabbit. The A rank conversation implies he only did it to piss her off so she'd release her bottled up anger, but then he keeps doing it even during their friggin' proposal.

gregor is a good father for yarne cuz then yarne will get the class mercenary and hero. turn yarne into a mercenary for armshrift and then master seal him to hero and train his axe and sword use and boom! you got a top percentage yarne my yarne's father was frederick and now my yarne's a berserker

gregor is sterotyping the taguel race but he's a good father for yarne

Edited by Red Fox of Fire