21st May Magazine Leaks/Previews

Lushiris

You're forgetting the most important one. Archer has made his full transition to being a butler.

Yes (he's even using daggers).

And the VA also had a role in Hayate the Combat Buter.

The choice is just too perfect.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naya Rokuro (Gunter) died November last year, so this was probably his last role he recorded for.

So that's what that one person meant. I'll try to keep this in mind.

To answer your first question: Jeigan (FE1,11), Arran (FE3, 12), Marcus (FE 6, 7). and Oifey is not as good at the end as some properly bread kids, but since that is SUPER hard he's cool.

To answer your sencond question.

Canas, Nino, Aversa, Laurent, Morgon, Azel (For me at least), Sophia, Lugh, Raigh, Ewan, Artur, and more

Okay, I was going to advocate for Lugh since anima magic is so incredibly reliable compared to everything else in FE6, but most of the others really aren't true.

Canas has exclusive Luna usage until Athos comes in, so maybe.

Raigh, arguably. Definitely not one of the greats in my opinion though.

Ewan and Artur, possibly. I don't remember.

Nino, nope, too little too late, same goes for Aversa. Laurent is a galeforce-less chid and has nothing over most of the other children that would justify the investment required in getting him, Azel's movement and fire magic specialty hurt him way too much, comparably Levin has way better combat and Holsety later on. Sophia is one of the worst units of FE6, and if Morgon is Morgan, he/she's hardly specifically a magic-oriented unit. Robin on the other hand...

Edited by Cysx

All this information Famitsu is giving us is getting me really hyped up...

I can't afford to import the game so I'm probably going to end up spoiling it for myself.

I think this new weapon triangle is cool, but I don't really get how some weapons counter others (Magic counters bows? Lances counter magic?), but whatever.

I cannot wait to see some more screenshots in further detail tommorow! I'm interested in how weapons and characters will work, even beyond the info we already have.

So that's what that one person meant. I'll try to keep this in mind.

Okay, I was going to advocate for Lugh since anima magic is so incredibly reliable compared to everything else in FE6, but most of the others really aren't true.

Canas has exclusive Luna usage until Athos comes in, so maybe.

Raigh, arguably. Definitely not one of the greats in my opinion though.

Ewan and Artur, possibly. I don't remember.

Nino, nope, too little too late, same goes for Aversa. Laurent is a galeforce-less chid and has nothing over most of the other children that would justify the investment required in getting him, Azel's movement and fire magic specialty hurt him way too much, comparably Levin has way better combat and Holsety later on. Sophia is one of the worst units of FE6, and if Morgon is Morgan, he/she's hardly specifically a magic-oriented unit. Robin on the other hand...

Galeforce is only good if the enemies are week, which isn't the case in Apotheosis, which I beat with a team of mostly mages, Laurent and Brady get the MVP for effectively keeping the army up while they were dealing with the sadistically bad ass enemy units.

The amount of enemy units that had good Res in the GBA fire Emblems are laughable. Sophia is a Dark Magic tank, with Nosfoatu she can easily saw through dudes healing the damage she takes.

Dengeki's tiny preview

I think this is for tomorrow's issue too (no clue why three magazines release on the same day...).

Ooh, I see a lot of new faces on the first page.

Finally, Rinka's portrait!

I wonder what's the thing on the right page. Character relationships? Love triangles?

Edited by Ryo

Galeforce is only good if the enemies are week, which isn't the case in Apotheosis, which I beat with a team of mostly mages, Laurent and Brady get the MVP for effectively keeping the army up while they were dealing with the sadistically bad ass enemy units.

The amount of enemy units that had good Res in the GBA fire Emblems are laughable. Sophia is a Dark Magic tank, with Nosfoatu she can easily saw through dudes healing the damage she takes.

Galeforce is only good if the enemies can be reliably killed, which is almost always the case in Apotheosis when you have access to dual Brave weapons and S-support dual strikes...

I'd still go against the original claim that Laurent is useless compared to the other kids though. He may not be able to frontline in Apo, but that's about the only thing he can't do. He will be your best non-Morgan mage in-game if only by virtue of starting out with C tomes and being able to nuke right off the bat, allowing for quick growth. One thing he definitely has over the others is guaranteed inherent access to skills like Anathema/Focus/DualSupport+/Gamble/Wrath for crazy crit setups with Ruin or Katarina's Bolt. Laurent is a bro.

Finally, Rinka's portrait!

I wonder what's the thing on the right page. Character relationships? Love triangles?

If you look carefully, I think they're explaining Attack Stance and Guard Stance.

Funny how they used your royal siblings to explain things XD

On the place where we see R/Linka's portrait are those writings or bars for stats? i quite honestly can't tell. If those are stats they are quite... interesting ones. Though that axe on the new guy looks pretty cool.

Edited by goodperson707

On the place where we see R/Linka's portrait are those writings or bars for stats? i quite honestly can't tell. If those are stats they are quite... interesting ones. Though that axe on the new guy looks pretty cool.

Since you can see text on the bottom, it might be the class info screen that you get when you tap a unit's portrait on the touch screen. Maybe they did away with the hexagonal base stat grid and replaced it with traditional bars.

So was this getting released today or tomorrow?

Famitsu's digital issue will be out in approximately 2 hours and 12 mins.

No clue about Dengeki and Nintendo Dream; those two come out on the same day, but I dunno when exactly their digital issues come out of whether they even have them.

Both, it'll come out today, but only because in a couple hours it will be tomorrow in Japan. Timezones and the international date line yo.

Edited by Philranger

Famitsu digital should be out in a few hours. I don't know about the other magazines. Dengeki appears to have digital releases too but it's restricted to Japan only. Not sure if anyone outside Japan could get a hand on it though.

I beat Apotheosis without limit breaker, and galeforce was vital to my success, so I can say that this just isn't true at all. Not sure what you meant by MVP.

Sophia is a level 1 shaman with mediocre bases and low constitution... that you get in chapter 14, halfway through the game. Even her growths aren't good and Luna doesn't exist in FE6, so dark magic isn't nearly as great as it is afterwards. Nosferatu is not enough to save her at all. Saying she's one of the best mages in the series is honestly ludicrous. Edit: That sounded offensive, sorry. But there's honestly not much to argue about here.

I'll answer by PM if you want to keep going.

Edited by Cysx

Since you can see text on the bottom, it might be the class info screen that you get when you tap a unit's portrait on the touch screen. Maybe they did away with the hexagonal base stat grid and replaced it with traditional bars.

I thought it was the stat info screen it just seems a bit uneven and off so i thought it could be smudged/close together text.

But if those are the stats than the previous info that said oni's have high strength and defence were true, it also appears that the dark mage/sorcerer (who looks promoted) has high magic and higher res instead of def like in awakening. That guy looks like a brave hero with the stats he has. Its interesting that it looks like nohr's guys happen to be promoted.

Edit oni also seems to have a point (or 2) of magic which makes a bit of sense with the fire mace and as maces might not get a throwing weapon so oni's get a point of magic to go with only using maces on promotion like swordmasters.

Edited by goodperson707

There seems to be an entire section about Dragon veins/pulse again. I wonder why.

Oboro is also nowhere to be seen on any of the pages. Could that mean we're getting more than four?

Edited by Cysx

There seems to be an entire section about Dragon veins/pulse again. I wonder why.

Oboro is also nowhere to be seen on any of the pages. Could that mean we're getting more than four?

Different magazines :P

Ryouma can go fuck himself, I AM CAMILLA'S HUSBAND

In Dengeki's preview we can see some connections between Leon-Hinoka and Ryouma-Camilla ... Could they be fiancés ?

Nah, it's not quite that interesting : P

If you look carefully, I think they're explaining Attack Stance and Guard Stance.

Funny how they used your royal siblings to explain things XD

(Remove the "I think"; that's just me being overly cautious.)

Edited by VincentASM

WAIT BUT.

Sonic ahem, Ryouma is Hoshido's leader.

And I will take Fire Emblem If : Nohr.

That means I'll have to kill him.

And when he'll be dead... CAMILLA WILL BE MINE. \o/

Hahahahaha, get rekt Ryoumeh, go back with your Tails. :Soldier:

Edited by Seo

Different magazines :P

Oh, that explains it. My brain got confused. Still, that's gonna be a lot of information at the same time.

Edited by Cysx

WAIT BUT.

Sonic ahem, Ryouma is Hoshido's leader.

And I will take Fire Emblem If : Nohr.

That means I'll have to kill him.

And when he'll be dead... CAMILLA WILL BE MINE. \o/

Hahahahaha, get rekt Ryoumeh, go back with your Tails. :Soldier:

Yeah Camilla will be yours... well yours and every other person who decides to do the exact same thing.

not me though coughSistercough