Will this be the most drastically different FE yet?

Espinosa

I keep reading about a broad range of pervasive weapon effects, substantial weapon triangle changes and additions of so many new weapon types and classes, and I'm beginning to get more and more intrigued about the game. It seems that it will be a lot more than Waifu Emblem with Pair-Up Part 2, even if such an aspect is present and well-emphasised, as the experience can be expected to differ significantly from what we're used to.

Then again, Awakening also innovated plenty of features, even if a lot of us cooled off or even turned our backs to them since then.

Anyone share this idea?

Edited by Espinosa

It will certainly be different yes, but I don't think it'll be quite as extremely different from the previous titles as like.. FE2 and 4 were back when they came out, and remain as black sheep.

Edited by Jedi

Different from what?

The Tellius games were radically different from the jugdral games, I mean, they had shapeshifting units, and awakening was radically different from FE 6-7.

That said, this one is shaping up to change some core features, and I'm not sure how it'll turn out.

Still, weapon weight is back, so that's good.

Edited by dragonlordsd

^ do you have info i don't cause the only thing resembling weight so far is a steel (sword?) lowering attack speed by 3 and that is part of its downside.

But yeah most fire emblems have quite a lot of differences bewtween them

Edited by goodperson707

Recently? Probably yeah. Although the Tellius games were probably more different, even if they borrowed heavily from the Jugdral games.

I think they just need to announce one or two more major changes and then I'll change my mind : P