Which of the remaining unrevealed characters are you most excited to find out more about?

thanibomb

where's my mercenaries, huh IS

you're not gonna remove them right

considering that we have seen a playable character whose map sprite looks (nearly?) exactly like awakenings mercenaries, so i doubt IS removed them.

considering that we have seen a playable character whose map sprite looks (nearly?) exactly like awakenings mercenaries, so i doubt IS removed them.

To add to that, Felicia has a base class that promotes into Brave Hero and Bow Knight. Aka mercenary

^ oh yeah right forgot to mention that, but we have had non-playable unprompted classes while still having their promoted forms before like not having a thief in radiant dawn, or not having a playable barbarian in awakening, so it doesn't confirm it completely like a map sprite, but thanks for the added stuff i forgot to mention it.

I personally am most interested about the Blue Cavalier, the Nohr Archer, Nyx and the Nohr Thief.

...are these two different characters? I didn't know non-thief archers have been spotted in Nohr. I only remember the thief here: http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/gallery/april-2015-nintendo-direct/nohr5.jpg