Chapter 10 undetected

Florete

Since Marcia is the only one on my team getting experience at this point, I'm trying to max out the BEXP instead with my pegasus killing the boss and his two cronies. Are there any general strategies for accomplishing this? I've done it before, but it was a long time ago....

I'm bad at giving strategies, but I believe there is a good walkthrough in one of the FAQs on GameFAQs.

I have it up, but it uses Marcia in a different way, and not to fight. I haven't tried it, so I may be able to use it, but after failing 4 times I got discouraged.

I have it up, but it uses Marcia in a different way, and not to fight. I haven't tried it, so I may be able to use it, but after failing 4 times I got discouraged.

Then just do what Lyle does and chop all enemies in half and kill them ;)

Then just do what Lyle does and chop all enemies in half and kill them ;)

But, like I said, Marcia is the only one who I have that will be used in the end, since Ike is already level 20. That's why I would prefer the BEXP.

Oh yeah...

Um, so you want to complete the chapter undetected with just Marcia and Ike? And Volke, of course. Umm, that should be possible without fighting, because you likely won't be able to kill enemies in one shot (and I don't remember if reinforcement come even if you kill the enemy).

Fox, i distinctly remember there being another topic like this.

The consensus was that it was more worth killing enemies than the BEXP.

It's buried somewhere.

...That's not the point. Marcia wouldn't be killing every enemy, so the BEXP would be more useful to me. If only Brom, Nephenee, and Kieran were playable here....

I have a question regarding this chapter. Is it at all possible to open Sephiran's cell without the guard catching you? It seems that the guard sounds the alarm if it sees Sephiran in it's range... which one guard has the potential to do and does every time.

I have a question regarding this chapter. Is it at all possible to open Sephiran's cell without the guard catching you? It seems that the guard sounds the alarm if it sees Sephiran in it's range... which one guard has the potential to do and does every time.

I think it is possible to do that as the bottom guard goes all the way to the edge, just go and rescue sephiram.

Is it possible to rescue NPC? (NPC, is that right?)

yeah it's possbile. You can use Titania and Oscar (can't think of who else you could use) to rescue Sephiran