1. 1. The trainess

• Ross
    • Amelia
    • Ewan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia, because the first time I played through the game, I was amused the tiniest little person in the game (save maybe Ewan) could be a general. I was also curious to see how a general that relied more on speed than defense would turn out and she's never dissapointed me yet.

Let's see, Ross is a respectable fellow for weilding axes at such a young age. Amelia is a nice deal if I want to feel sort of pedophilic. Then again, I think I read somewhere about her being 14, so maybe it's not that bad at all. Ewan, well, I can tell he was meant to fit the annoying little brat archtype.

...Hmm, I don't know whether to pick Ross or Amelia. I'll just randomly click one.

• 1 month later...

Amelia and Ewan, first of all Ross is quite annoying always saying: "I am the son of the warrior, Garcia!!!"(Or something similiar), second, Amelia and Ewan got higher stats in my game and they're faster, although Ewan has a lack of defense in mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Ross and Amelia make acute couple so I tend to pair them off making them my favorite together. And going against logic I tend to make Ross a Hero and Amelia a paladin just because I can :D