[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred Bonds

Attila

Alright, so I've decided on working on a sequel to The Sacred Stones, which features the children of most of the characters of the original games, plus a few older characters, such as Ross and Ewan

NOTE: this game's characters will be mostly my shippings, if you don't agree with them, don't play the game, don't argue about them in the comments ​this one will be inevitable

20 Years after the Demon King threatened to rise again, trouble strikes Magvel. King Ephraim and his head General, Kyle, didn't see an attack coming until a high ranking general of the Renais army, Forde, Came into the room, minutes before his death. Ephraim orders his son, Jonathan, to escape the castle with a loyal paladin, Franz. Together, the two escape to the territory of Frelia, to see that a similar attack was happening. Bound to find out what's happening to the once peaceful nation, Jonathan travels to the country of Grado, where these attacks have seemed to come from...

Screenshots

UViV3iO.png

That's All Folks

How many concepts are you going to post?

I will post until I am banned

Honestly, I really only have two active concepts: This and the Hope of Another

I had one concept, but realized I'd have to wait until I am more skilled at hacking in general.

So for that answer, these two will suffice until I finish one or the other

this literally just sounds like fe8's exact plot lol

Honestly, I'm trying to go for something like FE6 was to FE7 xD, aside from the fact that the main villain in this was kind of important in FE8.

Besides, who are you to talk? For the first couple months of Bloodlines, you had the exact same criticism xD

Edited by Matt Custov

Honestly, I'm trying to go for something like FE6 was to FE7 xD, aside from the fact that the main villain in this was kind of important in FE8.

Besides, who are you to talk? For the first couple months of Bloodlines, you had the exact same criticism xD

fe6 was to fe7? They had really pretty different plots...

They really did

Why not make the main villain of this game another nation? Or someone who ISN'T from Magvel?

Why not make the main villain of this game another nation? Or someone who ISN'T from Magvel?

To be honest, I've already thought out most of the plot, and there may be some charactes from another fire emblem game, BUT the main villain, like I said before, will be a kind man who may or may not have been recruited before chapter 10

[spoiler=Do Not Read, Unless you want to spoil the plot]It's going to be a unit from Sacred Stones

Lol, you clicked it hoping to find out the actual character(s)

Edited by Matt Custov

fe6 was to fe7? They had really pretty different plots...

Honestly, I've recently started playing FE6, so I wouldn't know (second playthrough), but from this far, it basically seems like half the cast is Reused xD, then again, FE6 Came before FE7

the plot's are like completely unrelated...

the only shared characters anyway are like bartre and karel

e: oh wait marcus too

Edited by CT075

the plot's are like completely unrelated...

the only shared characters anyway are like bartre and karel

e: oh wait marcus too

Some characters are mentioned, but then again, I'm only at chapter 6 xD

Aren't Lugh and "Ray" the children of Nemo and Jaffar? (Disney reference, ik her name's Nino)

Then isn't chad Matthew's son (who would his mother be?)

I can see Thany being related to Florina or someone. Merlinnus is also shared xD

I mean, this is what I'm trying to go for, really. Just a few shared characters, looking 20 years older, and then their children

That, and an unrelated plot that makes no sense what so ever

Edited by Matt Custov

Chad isnt related to Matthew lol. He is just another orphan. And Thany and her sisters have no relation to the sisters in FE7.

To be honest, I really don't care about relation for FE6 Characters to FE7 xD.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and admit I was probably 90% asleep when I wrote that post xD

In all honesty, though, I'm going for something not to different in this hack from the original story. Ephraim dies, Jonathan and Franz leave renais; Franz's two sons help save Innes' daughter in Mulan; Ide gets attacked again (only this time Garcia dies...) Ross and Amelia barely slip out; Jonathan gets robbed by Colm (who is, at this point, a famed assassin); Monsters attack the Za'Ha woods, Artur's Daughter thinks she's a prodigy, some nice guy helps the party out; Then a hot cleric attempts to run away from Gerik's son, meeting Jonathan

Anyways, found out how to make the Heaven Seal work with new promotion pointers, which means a new trainee only promotion group: https://youtu.be/xTYO7bVErK0

The promotions listed in the video are for the class I like to call squire

What I'm going to try for trainees is a type of trainee for almost every class (aside from special classes such as Thieves, Brigands, and Soldiers)

More news, some of it good (if you're actually interested in this hack)

I think I found some free classes, which may mean more custom classes.

What I'm going to try for trainees is a type of trainee for almost every class (aside from special classes such as Thieves, Brigands, and Soldiers)

You might actually be able to make the unused Probation Flier a thing now!

also, the sword user trainee shouldn't be named Squire (that should be a new name for the Recruit class, considering it becomes an armor knight or social knight). Perhaps something more befitting the promotion choices. Ruffian maybe?

You might actually be able to make the unused Probation Flier a thing now!

also, the sword user trainee shouldn't be named Squire (that should be a new name for the Recruit class, considering it becomes an armor knight or social knight). Perhaps something more befitting the promotion choices. Ruffian maybe?

1. Actually, it was to be a thing xD

2. Alright, I'll use that, thank you for the idea

• 2 weeks later...

Are you looking for assistance? I lost...well...everything because I was too dumb to backup my computer before it took a hard crash and have been kinda sulking through the boards until I get motivated to work on everything ALL OVER AGAIN. But I had a concept for a FE8 hack that was tying into the one I was already working on. Though It'll all have to wait until I feel like spriting and remaking all the mugs I had again plus rescript and writing out a lot of it. But for the main part, I remember and could recreate most of it since it is related to my other hack I was pretty actively working on.

If you need help. though probably not because we more than likely have different ships #SalehxEirika.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This looks interesting. You've obviously put a lot of effort into this already. You should think about finding a writer friend to bounce ideas off of. Some great hacks were made worse by weak writing, which is where FE8 really shined.

Ross and Amelia, really? At least give Franz good stats and kids. Glad to see that Arthur and Lute got together

• 2 months later...

Ross and Amelia, really? At least give Franz good stats and kids. Glad to see that Arthur and Lute got together

Hell no. Ross and Amelia would never happen in my book. I just felt that it would be a cool idea that they'd be able to live in the same village after the events with the Demon King. (Franz and Amelia = OTP, but someone's gotta be the jeigan)