So Avatar's biological mother is the Queen of Hoshido?

Really now? Confirmed biological?

I genuinely wonder whether there will be plot twists that reveal this isn't the case. And I genuinely wonder why the mother isn't more old-looking.

I also wonder what happens if you decide to Amie her. I hope she does the petting instead. >_>

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the royal family have dragon blood right? Maybe retaining her youth is part of that.

Also unless she's playable you probably won't be able to amie her.

Makes sense. Besides, it's not the first ludicrously young-looking mother we've had in a Fire Emblem game: Eliwood's mother looked younger than him in Blazing Sword.

But the mother Queen has black hair. The father clearly had black hair.

Explain to me why all the siblings have red hair? This clearly does not make sense. No word either that Hinoka and Ryoma are biological sons and daughters of Queen.

Why can Avatar shape shift and have any hair color? This is clearly going to be a plot twist that explains this…!?

Explain to me why all the siblings have red hair? This clearly does not make sense. No word either that Hinoka and Ryoma are biological sons and daughters of Queen.

Why can Avatar shape shift and have any hair color? This is clearly going to be a plot twist that explains this…!?

Why would you think Ryoma and Hinoka are only half siblings to Kamui? Did this get suggested anywhere?

Looking good for having 4 children, some who appear to be in their 20's.

Five... Five children.

This is animeland. Robin and Validar didn't exactly share the same skin tone.

I fully expect Daddy Ryouma to have had several lovers though. In total, all the siblings can have a combined of three different hair colours, which seems weird. But oh well, anime.

Not everyone in a family has to have the same color hair. I mean I know a family that has a blonde daughter, a redhead son, and the parents have brown hair. And we already know Kamui can shapeshift because he has a bit more dragon-blood then the rest.

I fully expect Daddy Ryouma to have had several lovers though. In total, all the siblings can have a combined of three different hair colours, which seems weird. But oh well, anime.

Daddy Lobster was a full blown harem anime protag who spent his nights rubbing his lovers faces until his hands were raw from the sheer friction.

Um, who is father Ryoma figure again? Where was he shown again?

Where was it explicitly stated that Ryoma Hinoka etc are all Avatar's blood siblings? If this ain't confirmed, and they can't shape shift and ALL HAVE RED HAIR except Avatar has no red hair?

Doesn't make any sense. Unless the Queen's husband had red hair, black x black hair doesn't produce 3 siblings of all red hair.

And I genuinely wonder why the mother isn't more old-looking.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/medakabox/images/8/8d/Student_Council%27s_Battle_Attire_Red_Model.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111105145138

Look at the tall, spiky-haired dude third from the left.

That's Zenkichi.

Now look at the short, cute-looking gal furthest to the left.

That's Zenkichi's mother.

Looking good for having 4 children, some who appear to be in their 20's.

You mean 5

Um, who is father Ryoma figure again? Where was he shown again?

Where was it explicitly stated that Ryoma Hinoka etc are all Avatar's blood siblings? If this ain't confirmed, and they can't shape shift and ALL HAVE RED HAIR except Avatar has no red hair?

Doesn't make any sense. Unless the Queen's husband had red hair, black x black hair doesn't produce 3 siblings of all red hair.

The Dad's name was apparently Sumeragi, and hair color genes almost never matter in fictionland Edited by Mysterique Sign