And the fandom gets to work

Thane

So, Tsubaki and Charlotte are proof that all classes are unisex.

Still, I have to admit. Tsubaki is one charming Male Peg Knight.

Wonder what's Nohr's equivalent of the hot springs

Well in Rome (or was it Greece?), which is one of the places Nohr is based off of, people used to bathe in public bathhouses which functioned a lot like hotsprings, even down to the male and female baths

Edit: Oh, ninja'd

Edited by Cyan1456

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I...can't tell if Tsubaki is wearing anything in that bath house pic. o_O

And I still think he has a feminine face...

Edited by Anacybele

And I still think he has a feminine face...

Kamui has something on, so i think Tsubaki does too. I dont think its full nude. pity, huehue

You know, FE:If is basically Suikoden Emblem and im ok with it

Now that I think about it... yes, this is a perfect summation of the My Castle feature. Congratulations, you win the internet today.

He is, it's just white, though since he's asking the Avatar to wash his back for him, maybe not...

Yeah how can people not tell that they are wearing something. Though something i noticed is that saizou and tsubaki have the same design which is more of a loin cloth and is white while cyrus and Kaimui have that black boxer shorts, nice country swimwear.

Wonder what's Nohr's equivalent of the hot springs

inb4 Nohr gets Tinder

Yeah how can people not tell that they are wearing something. Though something i noticed is that saizou and tsubaki have the same design which is more of a loin cloth and is white while cyrus and Kaimui have that black boxer shorts, nice country swimwear.

I think it's just to further show the differences between Nohr and Hoshido :)

Everybody bitching and im just here like "Cool I like it" Guess I win.

Aside from the face rubbing thing, I agree. I'm not opposed to them trying new things.

Everyone jumps the gun every so often. Happens all the time. It's fine. It'll pass. :)

Considering the way a number of people on this thread still whine about Awakening and act like it's trash, I'm not so sure about that.

I found my favorite!

357.gif

CHOOSE MOE KAMUI! IT'LL BE WORTH IT! YOU'LL BE THE BETTER MAN!

Well whether you like it or not, you're choosing it. Kukukuku....

Wait Elise has a harvest? O_O

Edited by DualMix

Why choose moe when you can have Camilla bountiful harvests?

Why choose harvetsWitches when you could have Hoshido's beautifulHinoka moe's?

I mean c'mon, harvests may be Nohr's but Hoshido's got an A everywhere else. Including looks overall. Sure Camilla is maturebreast implants, I swear. but Hinoka... is just... perfect withherfaceandsmileandhairandeyesand - wait wut.

You know. This is a pretty impressive guess of what could be Nyx's design as the artist (rea-iam) said she had to really study Nyx's sprite and a blurry in-game model as a reference.

*At the request of the original artist, I removed it.

Edited by IceBuster573

So I'm not the only one thinking the same?

no, you're not. That's what I thought of after watching the "my castle" direct... except I thought of Monster Hunter too because of food buffs. On the topic, if you faint once when you had the food buff, you will lose them. What happens if your unit died but was resurrected in Phoenix Mode? Do you keep the buffs or lose them?

[spoiler=Bonus]

1433235165303_zpsnrw1mso9.png

e5qqoj.jpg

edit: I can post more pictures but I don't want to spam them.

EDIT: FOUND IT IN: http://clockwork-era.tumblr.com/

Edited by LoboKD001

I found my favorite!

357.gif

I thought this one was the funniest. As much as I like Nohr didn't they say something about them having poor crops? Although I don't think thats what Marx meant by harvests haha.

I thought this one was the funniest. As much as I like Nohr didn't they say something about them having poor crops? Although I don't think thats what Marx meant by harvests haha.

Yeah, this was drawn before that. Still, maybe that's why there's so much sex appeal in Nohr? You know, like they're trying to compensate for something.

tumblr_npghztHOwR1sufel9o1_1280.png

Source: http://batensan.tumblr.com/post/120755201219/you-know-how-it-is

Edited by Thane

You know. This is a pretty impressive guess of what could be Nyx's design as the artist (rea-iam) said she had to really study Nyx's sprite and a blurry in-game model as a reference.

Hi, I'm the artist here. And while I haven't replied to your permission ask, you've already posted it here. Please refrain of doing so.

But the main point why I even bother coming to here and reply is, there's a lot of comic / art in this thread that's reposted from artists on tumblr (presumably without permission) nor credit so please pay in mind next time. Source and credit properly (linking) where you find the arts, and ask for the original artists permission if they state so.

Hi, I'm the artist here. And while I haven't replied to your permission ask, you've already posted it here. Please refrain of doing so.

But the main point why I even bother coming to here and reply is, there's a lot of comic / art in this thread that's reposted from artists on tumblr (presumably without permission) nor credit so please pay in mind next time. Source and credit properly (linking) where you find the arts, and ask for the original artists permission if they state so.

Understood. I will just edit the comment then.