Why is there a fish?

dragonlordsd

I hope Lilith can grow up into a big dragon :B

That would ACTUALLY be kinda cool.

In fact, I'm demanding they do this.

FISH-DRAGON.

GO.

*insert screams of children and women*

Well not really, there's a reason behind all those things... I know we know literally nothing about Lilith right now but my first impression is that it just exists as another mini-game type thing. Can you battle your Lilith against other players to win something? Does it give Kamui stat boosts as it levels up? These are things that would make it not pointless so I hope there's more info soon.

And there is no reason for a npc healer on a certain map? That just happens to have a name and gets better over time.

Here's something for the Pokemon fans -- we have this giant fish-mon thing that would probably be the most broken unit in the game! (Not trying to bait people here as I do love the Pokemon series)

And there is no reason for a npc healer on a certain map? That just happens to have a name and gets better over time.

Not really when you have probably better healers IMO :/ unless it was like part of the mission to keep them alive or something

So what reason do some of the other map elements play. Also what if i don't use my healers for healing that much, and would like the help, especially if he gets better as he levels. I see no reason for him being pointless if they underutilize him sure that would suck but he isn't pointless he might be point-impaired though.

Pointless Cookie offer, for if you get the reference.

It's actually the Est and promotes from FE Magikarp. If it's popular enough IS will decide that Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was a good starting point and make Pokemon X Fire Emblem, which is basically Pokemon Conquest on Nuzlocke mode with FE characters as warlords.

...Okay this started out as a joke but I actually need this now.

That sounds.. pretty damn awesome actually, but maybe a bit more like fire emblem, with FE terrain effects and some fe inspired abilities maybe and a bit more Fire emblem like character focus. As in more than a dozen lines per warlord.,ect.

Okay i need to stop thinking about this it sounds too goddamn amazing already for a game that won't conceivably happen.

That sounds.. pretty damn awesome actually, but maybe a bit more like fire emblem, with FE terrain effects and some fe inspired abilities maybe and a bit more Fire emblem like character focus. As in more than a dozen lines per warlord.,ect.

Okay i need to stop thinking about this it sounds too goddamn amazing already for a game that won't conceivably happen.

I know, I got myself really excited and then depressed when I remembered there's no chance of it happening.

Yeah but now i cant get it out of my head. Nothing left to do i guess than write down the mechanics and characters as a random thought exercise. Hmm which Pokemon goes with each FE character? i blame you enh see if this goes anywhere or if tire of it after an hour.

Great now i got Naesela with a Honchcrow with a Honchcrow hat in my head. Wish i could draw. Oh well I'm hooked know what i am doing in my spare time now. Any sugestions?

Edited by goodperson707

That would ACTUALLY be kinda cool.

In fact, I'm demanding they do this.

FISH-DRAGON.

GO.

*insert screams of children and women*

I think that it probably could actually. The reason why is the same reason that Magikarp evolves into Gyrados.

In the Nohr route, I guess that instead of feeding a dragon, you'll make a Mouth of Truth golem instead:

AKtOKPM.jpg

The creepy skull-like thing on the ground is called "Golem A". Maybe it's just the face, but if you feed it enough, it'll rise :p

Edited by Ryo