Nohr shapeshifter

Hoshidokoala

I think if the nohr get a different shapeshifter,then a werewolf is the most likely

However it is also possible that kitsune are going to be the only shapeshifters in this game(probably alongside manaketes) and we simply get a kitsune regardless which side we pick.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, the manaketes and Taguel in Awakening aren't really original. Manaketes have been around since the series began and shapeshifters that transformed into other animals were first seen in PoR. But maybe you didn't know that?

Still, I'm glad to see more shapeshifters that aren't manaketes! I liked the laguz a lot and I like the Taguel too. I don't like manaketes though (only the dragon laguz when it comes to FE dragons).

I don't think Nohr needs a shapeshifter but if they had one, a wolf or lion would be appropriate.

I want a brooding bat shapeshifter who wears a mask and fights against the Nohrian criminal underworld.

It's not the hero Nohr needs right now.

I think it's also a possibility that non-manakete transforming characters are exclusive to Hoshido like Ninjas. Just have one of them defect. Nishiki can't be the only warrior of his clan.

They might even include another Kitsune - perhaps a female one? Idk i'm just guessing atm but I hope so. Plus, they could possibly use Spiritstones? Again just another speculation.

What's the closest thing to fox spirits in European folklore? Probably fairies...

I like the Bat/Vampire idea someone had

Omg,if we get a character that's called "Morgan(a) le Fey" Nohr is seriously the best,like,no competition, like Arthurian legends FTW, though it's unlikely, as it's based off of Rome, maybe demigods then? "Oh gods" would have a whole different meaning.

I saw this thread, and immediately thought "Werewolf". Seems I'm not the only one.

I like the Bat/Vampire idea someone had

Another good one as well.

I would like to see a coyote because coyotes are very smart just like foxs but they are related to the wolfes.

I would like to see a coyote because coyotes are very smart just like foxs but they are related to the wolfes.

possible, but i would say unlikely as coyotes are not native to Europe which nohr appears to be based on. Edited by goodperson707

elephant

Well Elephants were used by the Nanman tribe in China in the Three Kingdoms period!

...But thats not western :P.

Werewolves and Vampires fit but I think the whole Kamui being able to change into a dragon thing already cancels out any other options. There were only two options in Awakening as well and that was Manakete and Taguel, so Kitsune and Dragon/Manakete in this one, plus I think Dragons represent European folklore well enough.

Uh, the manaketes and Taguel in Awakening aren't really original. Manaketes have been around since the series began and shapeshifters that transformed into other animals were first seen in PoR. But maybe you didn't know that?

Still, I'm glad to see more shapeshifters that aren't manaketes! I liked the laguz a lot and I like the Taguel too. I don't like manaketes though (only the dragon laguz when it comes to FE dragons).

If you can somehow like Taguel over Manaketes, look up the lore and reconsider. They aren't all girls, nor all little. Most of the playable manaketes were female, but they were also the only female manaketes mentioned (besides Ninian's mother). With Arcanea alone you have Medeus, his two mage dragon underlings and the swaths of manakete toadies, Gotoh (who just stays a human sage) and Xane, whose shifting got screwed up so now he can only turn into other people instead of his divine dragon form, leaving Tiki the only constant Archanean divine manakete. In Elibe, Nils is also an ice (half)manakete,Sophia is half manakete and the major endgame baddies of Roy's generation are a male fire manakete and Idun, the series' first female final boss and mage dragon (formerly a divine dragon).

Going on to defend the little girls, Tiki's a fledgling dragon priestess with a caretaker and great power, so she's fine. Archanea saga is just weird. Nowi/Nono is pretty old but actively wants to be the little girl (but can still bring out maturity and wisdom if needed) and Nn/Nah's just the opposite. Myrrh's kinda revered like Tiki, but she comes in near endgame and has to fight her newly Dracozombie'd parental figure while the rest of her race is left as a whisper (also doesn't play up the little girl part that much). Fa....okay, you got me on that one.

But still, the 'ketes are just as respectable as the laguz. I don't see any of them topping the deceased Goldoan King's strength (in stats at least, quite debatable in lore), but Grima had some potential.

My Money is on a Werewolf, with the class name of Werewolf. With his name either being Remus or Talbot. both should be obvious in their origins