How do you thinkcross territorial Streetpass will be handled?

paladin21

Since in Awakening cross territorial Streetpass used to put random characters and teams against you and only regional Streetpass would show their actual characters/teams, I wonder how they'll manage it this time. Since I have an American 3DS living in Europe, it's quite an issue for me seeing the same names over and over.

No, if you streetpassed someone with a copy of Awakening but their 3DS was from a different region, you would get a random streetpass team as well. What I found more annoying was that you couldn't double duel with someone who had a 3DS from a different region. Shin and I were literally living under the same roof for about a month, both of us with a copy of Awakening, and we couldn't do anything together in Awakening because American 3DS and European 3DS were non-compatible.

Here's hoping that we can actually streetpass people from different regions in IF. If only.

I just hope they allow cross territorial communication. It's something they should have done for Awakening as an update (like they do with pokemon) once the Spotpass chapters were out for every region (to avoid spoilers if that was their main issue).