Next weeks predictions

XialonWind

What I think has a good chance of showing up in the next Famitsu

More on Odin, and Scarlet along with new characters

Personal Skills, and some more examples

Specifics on the Face Rubbing, as in the mechanical advantage to it.

Maybe a little on the third path

Honestly, after this week and all the confusion surrounding the face-rubbing mechanic, I really want to know the specifics. Since it's tied to "My Castle", I don't think it's impossible to hear more about it, either.

I also sort of want to know if S-supports are in the game as well; it's been more or less confirmed that support conversations return at least, so it'd be nice to just get the last details.

We'll get profiles for six 'new' characters, of which up to two will actually be new. We'll also get more info on My Castle, probably related to face rubbing and supports. Hopefully there will be information on whether it's going to be near useless to a good chunk of the playerbase or if they're going to include internet based streetpassing.

Edited by capmalachi

Guys, what if the blue haired maid is the Gotoh character? :P:

I hope we get information on more of the sibling's retainers and not-Inigo. More class reveals would be nice as well, since I'm hoping that picking a route doesn't lock you with only the classes confirmed so far for each route; Nohr's gotten way less confirmed classes iirc!

I actually half believe the blue hair maid might me the orson character :)

I actually think nohr has more classes confirmed, plus it is easier to guess which classes are in and connected, while every new hoshido class we get to guess what they promote into and/or how they are connected.

I want information on the blue haired maid, or at the very least her name, I'd also like a female wolf-shapeshifter to mirror Nishiki (and have her be a reference to the story of Rome's founding.) And a confirmation on if marriage will be in the game or not. Though it's very unlikely that all this will be in the next Famitsu, one can hope for part of it.

I wanna know more about the 'Blue haired maid' on the Nohr box art. I also wanna know if there is gonna s-supports (same sex marriage ) in the game as well. I wouldn't mind if new characters and personal skills are revealed~

Guys, what if the blue haired maid is the Gotoh character? :P:

I hope we get information on more of the sibling's retainers and not-Inigo. More class reveals would be nice as well, since I'm hoping that picking a route doesn't lock you with only the classes confirmed so far for each route; Nohr's gotten way less confirmed classes iirc!

I both think that this will be the case, and that Nohr has more classes than you think (a lot of these are unconfirmed, but very likely):

Nohr

Knight

Cavalier

Dark Mage

Mercenary

Fighter

Dracoknight

Rod Knight

Thief/Archer

Promoted

Berserker

(Brave) Hero

Dark Knight

Revenant Knight

Great Knight

Paladin

Hoshido

Lance Fighter

Ninja

Samurai

Oni

Spellcaster

Pegasus Warrior

Priestess

Bowman

Fox Spirit

Promoted

Trueblade

Weapon Master

...and maybe one or two others I missed. Plus, if Suzukaze and Cyrus are anything to go off of, you'll get some of the other sides' classes (albeit in a much more limited quantity).

Nohr does have a lot of classes, and if my count isn't incorrect, more than Hoshido so far.

Anyway, back on topic: The count of exclusives is at 8-11, Hoshido. Multi-path character count is 4-1, Nohr.

I'd like to see more Nohr characters (my retainers, a lycanthrope/vampire), as well as both-path characters that come from Hoshido (tribal outcasts/freelancers are most likely). The thing is, looking back, Nohr never got more marketing or coverage; because most of us here like classic FE, the news about multiple chapter objectives and higher difficulty just made it seem that way.

Apologies for wall of text.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

I both think that this will be the case, and that Nohr has more classes than you think (a lot of these are unconfirmed, but very likely):

Nohr

Knight

Cavalier

Dark Mage

Mercenary

Fighter

Dracoknight

Cleric

Thief/Archer

Hoshido

Lance Fighter

Ninja

Samurai

Oni

Spellcaster

Pegasus Warrior

Priestess

Nohr has Rod Knights, not clerics. There are also the promoted classes. For Nohr we know: Berserker, Hero, Strategist, Bow Knight, Dark Knight, Revenant Knight (?), Great Knight and Paladin (and Maid/Butler). For Hoshido we only know about True Blade and Weapon Master. (And you forgot Bowman and Spirit Fox for Hoshido)

Edited by NekoKnight

Nohr has Rod Knights, not clerics. There are also the promoted classes. For Nohr we know: Berserker, Hero, Strategist, Bow Knight, Dark Knight, Revenant Knight (?), Great Knight and Paladin (and Maid/Butler). For Hoshido we only know about True Blade and Weapon Master. (And you forgot Bowman and Spirit Fox for Hoshido)

Knew I missed something; editing the OP. Since all the characters of the Maid/Butler class we know the allegiance of are confirmed both sides, I wasn't planning to include them. I figured Rod Knight and cleric co-existed.

Edited by Leon of Nohr