Found some more characters!

XialonWind

The person behind Ryoma is indeed a character that we haven't seen yet. That mystery character reminds me of that sorcerer-like man that was with Garon.

That Myrmidon in the first screenshot is Hinata. That woman with the bow is most likely a re-class of that blue-haired maid on the Nohr boxart.

Edit: Beaten to it again..

Edited by Leif

If you squint your eyes a bit, blue haired dude looks like Robin, with the large coat and what not. Interestingly he looks like a Nohr raised character, so maybe another ally across both campaigns?

If you squint your eyes a bit, blue haired dude looks like Robin, with the large coat and what not. Interestingly he looks like a Nohr raised character, so maybe another ally across both campaigns?

If he has blue hair, he could be related to Aqua? That'd be cool if Aqua had a sibling.

Edited by Leif

If he has blue hair, he could be related to Aqua? That'd be cool if Aqua had a sibling.

Well, I believe it has been confirmed that Aqua is the princess of Nohr, so I think our fake siblings are her real ones. Maybe he is the brother of the blue-haired cavalier, that'd be kinda interesting, and who knows maybe child snatching is the National Sport of Hoshido and Nohr?

really? A typo? You by accident typed: a myrmidon in nohr my castle. Another Hoshidian defector.

Everybody makes mistakes no need to cover it up. this may or may not be a typo

it wasn't it pop up from a past topic let's get back on topic please.

Back to the Wyvern Rider that is apperantly Crimson. Crimson wears red armor (at least as shown in the video) and is on Nohr. However in the picture I posted it shows My Castle from Hoshido, also the sprite doesn't match in colour.

Edited by Lee

Just 'cuz your armor is red doesn't mean your dragon is, either. Additionally, player side sprites will generally go for some level of blueness to show that they're all the same side; In FEA even Walhart turns into a blue lobster on the map if you recruit him.

While Wyvern Rider as a class likely means a Nohrian origin, we do not know if Crimson is non-route exclusive (like Suzukaze) for whatever reasons. Even if she wasn't, she could have been recruited from a streetpass win against a Nohrian streetpass team.

Just 'cuz your armor is red doesn't mean your dragon is, either. Additionally, player side sprites will generally go for some level of blueness to show that they're all the same side; In FEA even Walhart turns into a blue lobster on the map if you recruit him.

While Wyvern Rider as a class likely means a Nohrian origin, we do not know if Crimson is non-route exclusive (like Suzukaze) for whatever reasons. Even if she wasn't, she could have been recruited from a streetpass win against a Nohrian streetpass team.

I dunno I think characters gotten through streetpass will be stored in the prison building.

I dunno I think characters gotten through streetpass will be stored in the prison building.

Not confirmed, therefore my theory is still valid before then.

Being a cross-route character still a possibility.