Value of DLC items?

I got to wondering while on a jog today: suppose it were possible to get DLC items at map shops in game, so that they were usable in no-grind runs: what prices would you personally set for them?

Personally I'd place Paragon and Limit Breaker at the highest prices. Frankly I think they'd be roughly equally powerful. If anything, Paragon would be more valuable than Limit Breaker, especially on Lunatic+ since on that mode Veteran is the entire reason why Robin is the most valuable unit in the game.

Not sure what price I'd put Dread Scroll and Wedding Bouquet at. Not TOO much more expensive than a second seal/master seal, but I feel it should probably be a BIT more expensive.

AS+2 is the hardest to put down a definitive price for. I've honestly got no idea how useful that thing would be in-game.

AS+2 is the hardest to put down a definitive price for. I've honestly got no idea how useful that thing would be in-game.

I never really bother with AS+2 unless I'm grinding up my low-leveled units. Otherwise I find Tonic items/Tiki's Tears more useful every now and then (despite the temporary boost...)

All+2 = much more chance to double hit + 2 damage reducing

It's super valuable in early game.

People choose +Def on L+ water trick is just to make MU as tough as Frederick.

But if All+2 unlocked, we wouldn't have to stick to +Def since Def asset is less valuable for any purpose except no-grind.

Edited by MelonGx

But a) +Def isn't even the best asset, b) you can't have All+2 for Cht.2/3 anyway, which is where +Def helps the most, and c) +Def gives a big growth boost in addition to that small base Def boost.

It's a nice skill, but it's no substitute for Asset/Flaw earlygame.

Maybe it could be the sum of all statboosters (sans Seraph Robe). Though that seems really expensive... I'd probably knock it down at least 50% from that because typically I've only got 1-2 stats that I really want to boost one one character.

Maybe it could be the sum of all statboosters (sans Seraph Robe). Though that seems really expensive... I'd probably knock it down at least 50% from that because typically I've only got 1-2 stats that I really want to boost one one character.

What you want and what you get are two completely different things though.