The confrontations with Kamui's family and any other enemy playable characters.

Alazen

With all of the faction locked units, Kamui's choice picking treated like a big deal, and FE already having Camus, I want to see how If will handle the confrontations with and deaths of any characters locked to the enemy faction.

For example, there's Hinoka. Assuming she's a boss fought awhile into the Nohr Path, I wonder what words will go between Kamui and her. I can see Hinoka show a case of anger and hurt at what Kamui has done. After a fierce battle, Yatogami is wet with Hinoka's blood.

Anybody else here have anything to say about this?

Edited by Alazen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pfah screw that, imma blame her death on my archer (or whoeverthefuck) no way i'll bring myself to kill her

I wonder if we'll fight anybody else besides the siblings. Maybe their retainers.

aw fuck that means i have to kill elfie

pfah screw that, imma blame her death on my archer (or whoeverthefuck) no way i'll bring myself to kill her

I wonder if we'll fight anybody else besides the siblings. Maybe their retainers.

aw fuck that means i have to kill elfie

yeah I could see them being tough units on their map.

Mini-bosses, maybe.

Definitely gonna be played for drama.

damn I don't want to kill the siblings or their retainers, everyone else can go to hell though

For example, there's Hinoka. Assuming she's a boss fought awhile into the Nohr Path

The Nohr path is about taking part in an internal revolution. Why would Hoshido get involved in Nohr's internal affairs?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

The Nohr path is about taking part in an internal revolution. Why would Hoshido get involved in Nohr's internal affairs?

As we know Nohr and Hoshido are at war. How would they not be involved on the battlefield?

It'd provide some drama which is nice.

It's gonna be a hard Nohr playthrough after Hoshdio.

But that's what I like. Especially when you're playing Hoshido because you grew up with those people and I would assume that Kamui has a stronger relationship with them. Going against Elsie, she'd ask why you were hurting her. In fact, if you kill her she might say "Onii-chan, it hurts..." and then die. Fighting Camilla would be hard since she's doted over you over your whole life, and she'd be devastated. Who knows, maybe she'd kill herself if you didn't kill her. Leon would probably be angry and curse you, and Marx would be confused.

At least that's what I would think. But who knows what it'd be like.

''Why would England take part in Revolutionary France's internal affairs?''

And Hoshido is the agricultural giant of the two kingdoms. One can figure that the kingdom's leadership has been throwing the kingdom's crop weight around. And so, it should go.

I could just imagine that if (and I highly doubt it would happen) the imoutos are killed, they could perhaps be killed not by Kamui but accidentally by a rogue arrow perhaps. Kamui then rushes over and holds them in his/her hands while they are dying and they say something along the lines of "I forgive you, brother, and I have always loved you" before they die, with Kamui crying, tears streaming down his face, the other siblings of your path just look down in sadness. Then perhaps the other sister could help them do something like create a meadow or plant flowers around their grave that Kamui makes there, and they then move on. Again I would like to stress that it will be ridiculously unlikely that the imoutos will have to be killed but I could personally imagine that happening and it would have so much feels.

I doubt they'll die. I think they'll be sent to prison or something, even if they're defeated in battle. But I confess I'd like to try out for an ending where Kamui becomes evil and kills his siblings for real.

Elise: Nii chan... It hurts...

Sakura: Nii sama... I'm sorry-

Takumi: I should never have trusted you... and yet...

Leon: How could you...

Hinoka: Little brother... Why... I... I... I did this... for you...

Camilla: But I loved you... Little... Brother...

Marx: _______... You truly.... grew strong...

Ryouma: _______... I understand...

Change nii chan to nee chan and brother to sister for FeMui.

^^ uh why do you seem to equate killing them = evil?

And It is not always possible for our army to take the people we want to take prisoner, prisoner. Else the Camus characters that die would not die in the previous games, i mean i think you could even chose not to kill Galle/Bryce and they still die afterwards. (At least for bryce, i kinda forget if they actually state if Galle dies but i don't think they mention him if he survives so i assume he dies) it also does not need to be at your hand, Garon could order you to kill Hoshdian siblings. Takumi or someone else might kill nohr siblings, or other Nohrian characters might do the dirty work.

Edited by goodperson707

You have slain me. Dammit, this is too much. The anticipation of feels in this game cripples me.

You're making me cry so much right now. I hope you don't kill them I would be so heartbroken if I had to!

Especially Sakura-chan and Elise-chan and Ryo-kun...*gets box of tissues*

god that is heartbreaking, but now i kinda want them to die in this game even more now, this game should break my heart over killing them it actually seems a tad cheap to not have something like this in the game.

Just an approximation of what they would say:

Elise/Sakura: Why the fuck are we on this battlefield? This isn't the Kongo, for fuck's sake!

In all seriousness, I'd hope you'd get dialogue options for the confrontations. Also, if you are forced to not kill one or more of them I'll be pissed. And the Nohr route could easily start out with destroying Hoshido, before moving on to Garon.

*incoherent wailing*

now THIS is the kind of TERRIBLY SAD ANGST I wanna see in a game. Even if someone else killed them imagine the type of commotion it could cause, Kamui screaming and crying at one of their allies while the others surround them and start feeling guilty.

Takumi shoots Elise and nearly ends her life, Kamui is seen rushing to their sister's side.

Elise: It hurts but...I forgive you, I know even after all this time, you never stopped loving me, right?

Kamui holds her in their arms, tears threatening to spill, and as Elise's arms fall limp at her side, their despair turns to rage and they scream at Takumi.

Kamui: What have you done?

HOORAH FOR ANGST :V

*incoherent wailing*

now THIS is the kind of TERRIBLY SAD ANGST I wanna see in a game. Even if someone else killed them imagine the type of commotion it could cause, Kamui screaming and crying at one of their allies while the others surround them and start feeling guilty.

Takumi shoots Elise and nearly ends her life, Kamui is seen rushing to their sister's side.

Elise: It hurts but...I forgive you, I know even after all this time, you never stopped loving me, right?

Kamui holds her in their arms, tears threatening to spill, and as Elise's arms fall limp at her side, their despair turns to rage and they scream at Takumi.

Kamui: What have you done?

HOORAH FOR ANGST :V

Yes! That's the idea I had! and Sakura would be slightly different

god that is heartbreaking, but now i kinda want them to die in this game even more now, this game should break my heart over killing them it actually seems a tad cheap to not have something like this in the game.

Exactly my thoughts! :D

And thanks if you liked my death quotes!

^ yes i did like them a lot in a heartbreaking way, i found the little sisters quotes were a less personalized than the others though but if they were more personal i might die, really elise reminds me of my own sisters, Hoshido is going to be hard for me,

Edited by goodperson707

The main issue is I don't see how Kamui could have possibly developed an emotional connection with his Hoshido family on the Nohr route, seeing them for the first time since childhood in the heat of battle.

The main issue is I don't see how Kamui could have possibly developed an emotional connection with his Hoshido family on the Nohr route, seeing them for the first time since childhood in the heat of battle.

Are we sure of that? I'm pretty confident Kamui will spend at least two chapters with the Hoshido characters, or else the choice will be heavily in Nohr's favor, not to mention the player wouldn't care whatsoever about the more minor characters.

^ uh what? I thought we had images of the Hoshidian siblings before chapter 6?

Aye, so did I.

I'm also thinking that one of Elise's pictures on the Japanese website is of Kamui being kidnapped...

^ yeah went and checked you definitely at least meet Mikito and Ryouma before the split (the text box in one of mikito's photos) and think i remember most of the others and it doesn't look like a quick meeting i assume there will be at least a good amount of offscreen interaction. Mealtimes and such.