The countdown to IF (JP release) 15 days

Jedi

We have 18 days before IF so I thought of making this goofy little countdown thread. Casual discussion is welcome about the game.

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 days huh? According to my advanced calculations which are too complex for you plebs to understand, that should give me exactly enough time to go to Japan, find Intelligent Systems' headquarters and convince them to let Elfie join Kamui when he abandons the dying land of Nohr to live in glorious quasi-nippon.

18 days huh? According to my advanced calculations which are too complex for you plebs to understand, that should give me exactly enough time to go to Japan, find Intelligent Systems' headquarters and convince them to let Elfie join Kamui when he abandons the dying land of Nohr to live in glorious quasi-nippon.

That sounds like some interesting calculations :P.

Must be the longest 18 days for Japanese players then.

I just hope I keep dreaming about FE stuff to keep myself entertained. Dreamt of Joker last night btw

It'll be even longer for the importers!

Haha I don't dream of game stuff often :P.

It'll be even longer for the importers!

Haha I don't dream of game stuff often :P.

I got this! I waited for like half a year for the NoA version of Kirby Triple Deluxe since its Japanese release. I can do this! Not really...

I don't get to dream a lot about those too either. I was lucky XD

And I swear to Naga, every time I see Hinoka, I always remember how I thought she was a guy... male galeforce ftw

Random thought: The 'my castle' feature for Hoshido has a hot spring, which is a Japanese thing. Does Nohr get something like public baths to fit its theme? And why many poeple question Kamui's lack of shoes but not Aqua's?

You should also ask for Elise because Elfie is her protector. Oh and Gaston America...I mean Harold! Yes Harold. And I'll go with you I'm a very good...hmm... Negotiator (yes that's the word). Very successful.

You should also ask for Elise because Elfie is her protector. Oh and Gaston America...I mean Harold! Yes Harold. And I'll go with you I'm a very good...hmm... Negotiator (yes that's the word). Very successful.

If I were to ask anything regarding Elise, it would be that they fix her motherflippin' twin tails. I'm ashamed to admit that after far too many Japanese games, I've grown very fond of twin tails, but Elise's hair just look like two giant sausages.

Also, her armor/dress or whatever is black and...pink...with black metal gloves with hearts on them. What.

If I were to ask anything regarding Elise, it would be that they fix her motherflippin' twin tails. I'm ashamed to admit that after far too many Japanese games, I've grown very fond of twin tails, but Elise's hair just look like two giant sausages.

Also, her armor/dress or whatever is black and...pink...with black metal gloves with hearts on them. What.

Don't even talk about the twintails it took me long enough to stop seeing Elise with two hotdogs next to her head*shudder*.

Well I think the dress is cutesy but also I see so much anime and play so many games it's seems almost normal.

But seriously those ducking twintails.

Don't even talk about the twintails it took me long enough to stop seeing Elise with two hotdogs next to her head*shudder*.

Well I think the dress is cutesy but also I see so much anime and play so many games it's seems almost normal.

But seriously those ducking twintails.

Yeah? Well I don't watch much anime because I've disliked all those I've watched save for two, so imagine how put off I am by these nonsensical designs.

I do play a lot of Japanese games, so I'm used to plenty off odd designs, but they're usually tolerable, or actually not strange like in the first Ace Attorney or the Persona games.

Yeah? Well I don't watch much anime because I've disliked all those I've watched save for two, so imagine how put off I am by these nonsensical designs.

I do play a lot of Japanese games, so I'm used to plenty off odd designs, but they're usually tolerable, or actually not strange like in the first Ace Attorney or the Persona games.

I tend to not care much about weird clothes because sometimes they are just too cute or show too much *cough*ErzafromFairyTail*cough*.

I also like Ace Attorney and Persona in fact one of my favourite characters is on your profile picture!

I am just super excited about this game! I wonder if japanese fans will go more for Hoshido or for Norh? Well anyway really super mega excited for this!

I googled it... welp. I learnt something before I go to bed. xD

....I was just making a harmless pun, I had no idea the name was taken. Oops.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

same here. I'm just sitting here, wanting to play the game. >:V

I do have a question though, I remember reading Leon's translated profile and it said something about him not good with swords but Dark Knights use both swords and magic. I wonder is this hinting that Dark Knights can only use tomes now? or Leon will just have crappy attack stats? Or it has to do with nothing XD

EDIT:

....I was just making a harmless pun, I had no idea the name was taken. Oops.

lol it's ok.

Edited by LoboKD001

Physical goods come at that price.Especially a special edition cartridge that has both paths and prepays for the DLC.

Special edition sounds really worth it though. ^^

If you switch their positions it kinda looks like Leon is flirting with an embarrassed Takumi.

"L-Leon-senpai..."

"Takumi-kun, I don't care if our love is forbidden! Make love to me right here, right now!"

And then some purple prose about desire and bulging members and we've got ourselves a shipping fic!