The countdown to IF (JP release) 15 days

Jedi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

… I click on this thread and this?! XD; (Can't say I'm complaining :P)

Funnily enough, I made plans to meet with one of my friends before the end of this month, but due to reasons he can't actually come visit until June 27. So I get to wait for the release of FE:if and to meet up with my friend just as long as one another.

What a relief it'll be. There's just a couple of things I want to know.

When do each of the sibling characters join you permanently? I have a fear that Marx and Ryouma will join at the very end and you won't really get to use them much.

Are there any unavoidable character deaths? I know we'll probably kill off the siblings from the opposing side, and I'm prepared for that. But do any of the siblings, or any of the other characters that join you, die for story reasons? I absolutely hate it when any character I like dies. I need to be prepared for such a thing if that happens.

Other than those two questions, I don't want to spoil myself for the story.

Oh, and who else will make their avatar go into the opposite gender's hot spring?

Only on accident. . .*cough*

I may have, on several occasions.. Although, I mostly play as the female avatar anyways.. but it's a nice addition! *runs*

If I were to ask anything regarding Elise, it would be that they fix her motherflippin' twin tails. I'm ashamed to admit that after far too many Japanese games, I've grown very fond of twin tails, but Elise's hair just look like two giant sausages.

Also, her armor/dress or whatever is black and...pink...with black metal gloves with hearts on them. What.

I never noticed that before. They do need to change that art. They don't look as bad in the trailer. I think they just need to emphasize the space between each "curl" more.

Intimidated? Hinoka is the stronger one here. She's a knight whereas Camilla is just some mage.

Camilla's a wyvern knight/revenant knight/a flying class that rides some wyvern-looking mount.

Intimidated? Hinoka is the stronger one here. She's a knight whereas Camilla is just some mage.

I'm just going by the pic. She looks intimidated to me. Camilla's boobs are almost in her face. Maybe it's that.

I'm just going by the pic. She looks intimidated to me. Camilla's boobs are almost in her face. Maybe it's that.

I thought her cape was for her being mage.

But Hinoka is staring at Camilla's neck? Is the neck intimidating?

Maybe she's trying to look anywhere but down.

Has he drawn one of Marx and Ryouma staring each other down?

Edited by Sir Frederick

I think it is more of a shawl than a cape actually, but yeah she has (probably) a sliver axe in her official art. And i assume she uses it rather than hang it over her mantle.

And only being able to see their neck due to hieght/high-heels can be intimidating...also boobs.

Oho ho ho ho - you are very experienced in your minds way of thinking :) I learned something new today.

I don't think so but I check his twitter often.

Edited by Keymaker

Oho ho ho ho - you are very experienced in your minds way of thinking :) I learned something new today.

I don't think so but I check his twitter often.

I'll keep an eye out, then. I want to see one of Marx and Ryouma.

attachicon.gif3090237e9e2f07083a8b5899ec24b899a801f260.jpg

I don't understand 1 thing, why is there a drop of sweat on Hinoka's side face? Is this pic trying to show something I'm not aware of? I get they are looking at each other.

All I see is them 'competing' by comparing boob sizes, and Hinoka loosing. Greatly (hence the sweat drop).

It's a common Japanese trope (for reasons I still don't understand).

I am dying here I need this game I hope that the Hoshido and Norh come in one game in Europe. I need this so much.

It looks though if Camilla is quite tall. Maybe Hinoka is just thinking damn why didn't I drink more milk! I'm so short! Haha

But the sweat drop is weird. Like why the drop? Why 1 sweat drop but not 2 drops?

isn't Camilla wear high heel boots in her official art?