Why does Sothe have a lower hp growth than Micaiah?

It doesn't seem like it. I'm on part 3 of RD's final chapter and she only has like 29 hp.

Doesn't Micaiah start with, like, the lowest hp of any lord ever? I swear it was something more diminutive than your dad's wiener.

Edited by Yasako

Haar's is the same as Sothe's.

Rolf has a higher Str growth than Boyd.

Laura has a lower Res growth than Leonardo, Meg, Jill, Tauroneo, and plenty of others.

Tormod's Str growth is 55.

Yeah.

Rolf has a higher Str growth than Boyd.

Even though there's that support where Mist is like "Boyd keeps growing" and Boyd is like "Rolf never grows" and Rolf is like "damn Boyd is gonna get the girl."

Even though there's that support where Mist is like "Boyd keeps growing" and Boyd is like "Rolf never grows" and Rolf is like "damn Boyd is gonna get the girl."

It was more along the lines of "Str is the most important stat!" "Lol no it's totally skill I don't need my sexy 70% str growth lol" "They're both important"

It was more along the lines of "Str is the most important stat!" "Lol no it's totally skill I don't need my sexy 70% str growth lol" "They're both important"

It wasn't "more along the lines of." It was more like both what I said and what you said, but in opposite order :(

Edited by Severlan

He's 5 points away from capping it, has better durability than most of your team, why does it matter. Also, Micaiah has 20 less than him at base......................