Hairstyles for Kamui.

Kamui-of-Nohr

Considering how this game is supposed to show cultural differences between Hoshido and Nohr, I think it would make sense for Kamui have different hairstyles like Hime cut, Samurai ponytail, regal ringlets. These are pretty important in Japanese history so it wouldn't be weird for this game to have them as customization options.

I'm really hoping for a Hime Cut hairstyle for Fem!Kamui. Pls IS. Hairstyles don't seem to be restricted to builds anymore so I'm glad.

Now that you mention it, could it possible there are hairstyles locked to either version? It seems far fetched, but the notion of "aesthetically appropriate" looks that coincide with the kingdom makes me wonder. On the other side of the coin, that could be why a lot of what we've seen thus far appear to be neutral.

Who knows, maybe you can unlock exclusive ones to change in your room in your respective version's castle. Afro please.

This is weirdly one of the features I'm most looking forward to being spoiled when the game comes out. I want to see all the hair options. Because none of the 5 or 6 we've seen so far really appeal to me.

Considering how this game is supposed to show cultural differences between Hoshido and Nohr, I think it would make sense for Kamui have different hairstyles like Hime cut, Samurai ponytail, regal ringlets. These are pretty important in Japanese history so it wouldn't be weird for this game to have them as customization options.

I'm really hoping for a Hime Cut hairstyle for Fem!Kamui. Pls IS. Hairstyles don't seem to be restricted to builds anymore so I'm glad.

I was about to point out that Kamui is raised in Nohr so having Hoshidan hairstyles available would be a bit weird, but then I remember you can change their hairstyle at will later in the game. Maybe Kamui defects to Hoshido and wants to get a hime cut! Unlockable hairstyles confirmed

This is weirdly one of the features I'm most looking forward to being spoiled when the game comes out. I want to see all the hair options. Because none of the 5 or 6 we've seen so far really appeal to me.

This, and the rest of character creation, are actually the ONLY parts of the game I want spoiled post release. I'm huge on character customization, and can't wait to see some of the potential combinations.

Having Hoshidan hairstyles initially would be weird sicne Kamui grows up in Nohr. Of course, not having them available when you change your hairstyle in Hoshido's My Castle would be equally weird so...

Really, I just want hime cut with tsundere pigtails and royal ringlets, preferably with at least a dual color option

Meaningful.... hairstyles...

Welcome to stereotypical Japanese media where hairstyles are the key aesthetic difference between characters and verbal tics are personality traits

Having Hoshidan hairstyles initially would be weird sicne Kamui grows up in Nohr. Of course, not having them available when you change your hairstyle in Hoshido's My Castle would be equally weird so...

Really, I just want hime cut with tsundere pigtails and royal ringlets, preferably with at least a dual color option

Welcome to stereotypical Japanese media where hairstyles are the key aesthetic difference between characters and verbal tics are personality traits

Look I just want a hime cut hairstyle for Fem!Kamui okay? Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

I can imagine there will be some facial hair options but only for mature-build male kamui and it'll probably be secluded to specific facial options, as in it won't be a seperate option where you pick and choose the facial hair.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some better short hair options, and facial options.

Edit: It's a bit strange how in both Awakening and If the few characters with facial hair either look or are evil. Excluding Basilio and Priam

Edited by Kyza

This, and the rest of character creation, are actually the ONLY parts of the game I want spoiled post release. I'm huge on character customization, and can't wait to see some of the potential combinations.

Agreed. I'm not good at making creative characters so being able to see other people's creations might give me some inspiration. Otherwise I'll probably just default avatar like I did in Awakening.

I would love some facial hair, and some longer ones too, I have more facial hair then most of the people with facial hair in awakening (only one i remember is the thieves) and i'm 19, so if i can have a beard so can Kaimui, (he doesn't need to have the greys that i swear i see in my beard however). And i hope there is decent hair to go with the beard if it is not separate.

I would love some facial hair, and some longer ones too, I have more facial hair then most of the people with facial hair in awakening (only one i remember is the thieves) and i'm 19, so if i can have a beard so can Kaimui, (he doesn't need to have the greys that i swear i see in my beard however). And i hope there is decent hair to go with the beard if it is not separate.

Isn't Ryouma your older brother? It'd be weird (but hilarious) if you had a full-on beard. Guess whos's the older brother now? More like Garon then you thought.

Isn't Ryouma your older brother? It'd be weird (but hilarious) if you had a full-on beard. Guess whos's the older brother now? More like Garon then you thought.

well i don't mean a long beard, but a short one maybe like the barbarians or berzekers from awakening.(only thing is that it looks like stubble on the battle models) It is a bit similar to what i have, also i have have a older cousin who can't grow a beard, he was also always just a half inch taller than me for the longest time, and he was three years older than me, then again his dad was Chinese. (Also can't drink much alcohol, can't wait to rib him on that if/when we go out for drinks this summer. Tables has turned ha ha) Maybe having more dragons blood affects your body like with the ears,and eyes, so you can be more likely to have a beard. Gotoh seemed to manage one just fine. But yeah still pretty hilarious.

If there is a short hair option for f!kamui I'll probably go for that... I like the one cut we have seen so far.

I'm very curious to see the various hairstyles, so it's one of the things i look forward to be spoiled about whwn the game comes out (lol).

Look I just want a hime cut hairstyle for Fem!Kamui okay?

That's a good place to start. That or royal ringlets for me.

Tied long hair options for F!Kamui and decent long hair options for M!Kamui would be nice too to be honest. For example huge braid and straight long hair, respectively.

Also an option that doesn't make M!Kamui look like an elf from a Dragon Age game please =X