Robin, Marth, and Lucina Highlight Reel (How to Play 101 style)

shadowofchaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REj1UX7fGIs

Apologies once again to AlpharadTV-senpai for making another video of his style. I just felt like the How to Play Robin 101 just wasnt me with it being on the Wii U. Somehow I feel more comfortable and have all my moments on the 3DS. I am *NOT* attempting to steal Alpharads discontinued Smash 101 series. Nor will this be a series.

Enjoy, Serenes!

Also, apologies for no Ike. I don't play him often, don't get notable kills with him often, and all of those few replays got killed during Smash updates.

References in the video:

0:01 (FE13) Armsthrift. Weapon breaks because it wasn't equipped.

0:09 (FE13) Usually it's OP to equip it on endgame, not OP to *UN*equip it.

0:26 (General/FE13) "Nosferatanking" involves stocking up on Nosferatu on a Dark Magic user to essentially solo the game from the healing effect spell.

0:36 (FE1/FE3/FE11) Marth slays the Shadow Dragon in his games

0:42 Someone answered FE9/FE10 to Laguz. This was actually NOT an intentional reference, since there's no actual Falcons in the games.

0:57 (General) 1% Critical Hits are a legend among the fandom as a good and bad thing that occurs every so often. I almost NEVER land a Marth/Lucina Dair spike.

1:03 (FE9/FE10/FE13) Ike has Chrom's palette

1:09 (FE9/FE10) Tellius Skill: Adept allows you to strike twice with any weapon when the skill activates.

1:10 (FE9/FE10) I didn't think anyone would get this. Soren/Ike ship in the fandom since Soren is the first unit in FE9 with the Adept skill, and is usually associated with it.

1:21 (FE13) "Reclass" to Villager. Also a Smash Meme pun/reference to "Killager" or "Murderbito". Also a meme within the FE13 fandom with Donny's pot. Dropping the tome over the edge is similar to dropping the bowling ball forward smash over the edge to get a kill.

1:31 (FE9/FE10/FE13) Forging weapons enables you to rename the custom weapon

1:37 (FE13) "Throwing the book" aka giving homework to Morgan. Morgan is the name MU's son/daughter in the North American localization.

1:42 - 1:45 (FE13) Fandom ships MU x Lucina A LOT. Nosferatu/Resire from behind since Smash Bros. is a mini-meme signifying an "S Support" between Robin and another smash character. "Rufurufu" is Robin x Robin and is an impossible pairing without hacking. It's essentially superior to all other pairings considering it generates two Morgans and they have the mods of two MU parents.

1:47 (FE4) Alvis kills Sigurd b means of ranged fire tomes.

1:59 (FE10) Flare skill kills enemies 99% of the time as it negates the opponent's resistance to magic completely.

2:03 (FE1/FE3/FE11/FE12/FE13) Naga is considered the good dragon deity in FE.

2:07 (FE13) "You may call me Marth" is a line and a song name in FE13. It also is a reference to what she does in the story when putting on Marth's persona. It is a reference because Marth is known for using Shield Breaker in Smash.

2:29 (FE9/FE10) A Japanese "ENGRISH" pun on Ike's (formerly) signature skill: Aether. It's name is "Tenkuu" in Japanese. "No Ten-kuu" is denial of using the skill to recover, as well as sounding close to "No, thank you".

2:34 (FE9/FE10/FE13) Ganondorf has "Lethality" on their Down Air... It's known is smash for getting low percentage kills and is VERY easy to land. It's feared in the Smash Community IIRC.

2:36 (FE4/FE9/FE10/FE13) "Miracle/Prayer" lets you survive a lethal hit with 1HP in FE9, FE10, and FE13. FE4 works slightly differently affecting your dodge rate, but it was the early form of the skill.

2:37 (FE9/FE10/FE13) With power increased in FE13, "Counter" is a feared skill that returns equal damage 100% of the time at close range, as long as the user survives. It has lead to countless deaths of characters and resets for players in FE13 and is even abused by Lunatic+ to force the player to carefully think of their actions. In FE9 and FE10, it returned half and was subject to a skill activation rate.

The "Lethality" vs. "Miracle + Counter" setup seen here is FEARED by FE13 players who have played the EXPonential Growth DLC and usually causes an instant death, as Counter bypasses Miracle.

2:57 (FE10) Fiona is bad. No, there's no questioning that.

3:36 (FE2) Fire Emblem Gaiden Map Music. Also known as "Mila's Divine Protection" which received an arrangement in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Edited by shadowofchaos

M'okay, first thing you did, you apparently calculated the falling of your levin sword so it'll hit your opponent, no crazy stuff at all. :p

Or maybe it was just luck ? Eh, still pretty cool.

Edited by B.Leu

M'okay, first thing you did, you apparently calculated the falling of your levin sword so it'll hit your opponent, no crazy stuff at all. :p

Or maybe it was just luck ? Eh, still pretty cool.

Count your usages.

I always have trouble doing that for Arcfire.

Anyways, can you guys spot the FE references?

If no one else posts here, I'll edit the answers on this post.

I don't want to get warned for double posting! Haha.

Reference answers!

0:01 (FE13) Armsthrift. Weapon breaks because it wasn't equipped.

0:09 (FE13) Usually it's OP to equip it on endgame, not OP to *UN*equip it.

0:26 (General/FE13) "Nosferatanking" involves stocking up on Nosferatu on a Dark Magic user to essentially solo the game from the healing effect spell.

0:36 (FE1/FE3/FE11) Marth slays the Shadow Dragon in his games

0:42 Someone answered FE9/FE10 to Laguz. This was actually NOT an intentional reference, since there's no actual Falcons in the games.

0:57 (General) 1% Critical Hits are a legend among the fandom as a good and bad thing that occurs every so often. I almost NEVER land a Marth/Lucina Dair spike.

1:03 (FE9/FE10/FE13) Ike has Chrom's palette

1:09 (FE9/FE10) Tellius Skill: Adept allows you to strike twice with any weapon when the skill activates.

1:10 (FE9/FE10) I didn't think anyone would get this. Soren/Ike ship in the fandom since Soren is the first unit in FE9 with the Adept skill, and is usually associated with it.

1:21 (FE13) "Reclass" to Villager. Also a Smash Meme pun/reference to "Killager" or "Murderbito". Also a meme within the FE13 fandom with Donny's pot. Dropping the tome over the edge is similar to dropping the bowling ball forward smash over the edge to get a kill.

1:31 (FE9/FE10/FE13) Forging weapons enables you to rename the custom weapon

1:37 (FE13) "Throwing the book" aka giving homework to Morgan. Morgan is the name MU's son/daughter in the North American localization.

1:42 - 1:45 (FE13) Fandom ships MU x Lucina A LOT. Nosferatu/Resire from behind since Smash Bros. is a mini-meme signifying an "S Support" between Robin and another smash character. "Rufurufu" is Robin x Robin and is an impossible pairing without hacking. It's essentially superior to all other pairings considering it generates two Morgans and they have the mods of two MU parents.

1:47 (FE4) Alvis kills Sigurd b means of ranged fire tomes.

1:59 (FE10) Flare skill kills enemies 99% of the time as it negates the opponent's resistance to magic completely.

2:03 (FE1/FE3/FE11/FE12/FE13) Naga is considered the good dragon deity in FE.

2:07 (FE13) "You may call me Marth" is a line and a song name in FE13. It also is a reference to what she does in the story when putting on Marth's persona. It is a reference because Marth is known for using Shield Breaker in Smash.

2:29 (FE9/FE10) A Japanese "ENGRISH" pun on Ike's (formerly) signature skill: Aether. It's name is "Tenkuu" in Japanese. "No Ten-kuu" is denial of using the skill to recover, as well as sounding close to "No, thank you".

2:34 (FE9/FE10/FE13) Ganondorf has "Lethality" on their Down Air... It's known is smash for getting low percentage kills and is VERY easy to land. It's feared in the Smash Community IIRC.

2:36 (FE4/FE9/FE10/FE13) "Miracle/Prayer" lets you survive a lethal hit with 1HP in FE9, FE10, and FE13. FE4 works slightly differently affecting your dodge rate, but it was the early form of the skill.

2:37 (FE9/FE10/FE13) With power increased in FE13, "Counter" is a feared skill that returns equal damage 100% of the time at close range, as long as the user survives. It has lead to countless deaths of characters and resets for players in FE13 and is even abused by Lunatic+ to force the player to carefully think of their actions. In FE9 and FE10, it returned half and was subject to a skill activation rate.

The "Lethality" vs. "Miracle + Counter" setup seen here is FEARED by FE13 players who have played the EXPonential Growth DLC and usually causes an instant death, as Counter bypasses Miracle.

2:57 (FE10) Fiona is bad. No, there's no questioning that.

3:36 (FE2) Fire Emblem Gaiden Map Music. Also known as "Mila's Divine Protection" which received an arrangement in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

"Let's roleplay, I'm Alvis, you're Sigurd

PERFECT 10/10 !"

I am officially DEAD. XD