• Tomboy Older sister, Hinoka
    • Yandere Older sister, Camilla
  3. 3. Younger brother

• Lone wolf, Takumi
    • Prodigious, Leon
  4. 4. Little sister

• Shy Miko, Sakura
    • Cheeful little sister, Elise

I am not being sarcastic or anything like that when I say that is the best reason I've heard to like Ryouma.

Well, I imagine you can get mighty sore after a day of fighting, and when your triceps ache it's frustrating to reach your back properly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I imagine you can get mighty sore after a day of fighting, and when your triceps ache it's frustrating to reach your back properly.

True. Maybe after he's done you can rub his face as a show of gratitude for washing your back?

Sakura's seems to be quiet, timid girl like a Florina (minus the androphobia) while Sakurai's more a optimistic genki girl, probably like Lissa without the tomboyness or Cynthia without the dreams of being a hero. Seems like a noticeable difference to me.

itt: Sakurai confirmed for FE :P:

In my mind, those two character traits are equal. . .as in, equally forgettable. Likewise, the eldest brothers sort of blend together like that. It took Marx's facial expressions to break the tie.

Marx because of his perfect, blond way hair and brilliant, buff design. He seems genuinely hurt if you side with Hoshido, whereas Ryouma just cries, "Traitor!" or something to that effect and immediately tries to kill you with no easily apparent inner turmoil.

I am 99% sure that it is Marx, and not Ryouma, who calls Kamui a traitor for picking the other side. Well, at least from what we were shown.

Leon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Takumi

That definitely for sure for me.

I realized without a hint of shame I just straight out voted for all of the Nohrian siblings. I can't seem to help myself. I swear it's not because I'm hanging on with my fingernails into the hope that I can have my Marx and Camilla romances. I swear.

In all seriousness, it just goes like this:

Marx - Taciturn older brother, probably going to be amusingly clumsy when he does get emotional, but puts his siblings first and is more than willing to go under his father's nose to free some prisoners. I like this too much, and yes, I'm biassed, I want him as a husbando really, really badly.

Camilla - Violently protective older sister, which I don't understand as being a problem, but I blame my past experiences as a violently protective elder sister skewing my perspective... as well as the problems already listed above. Out of all the siblings, it's her and Elise I'm going to have the most trouble with betraying.

Leon - I was actually all set to not be fond of Leon, and then the trailers and the Treehouse snippet came out, and I actually got pretty fond of him very quickly. The gentle banter with Kamui, the comment that Elise and Camilla will kick his ass if he's mean to him, and the instant choice to help his brother get out of a messy situation sealed the deal quite quickly.

Elise - Affectionate little sister always wins over the shy one, at least in my book. She's the type I imagine glomping you the minute you come through the door after a long day, and that kind of thing just makes me smile too hard. There's also the fact that she won massive sympathy and massive, "OH GOD, NO" points with her (dying?) line, "Try to be... at peace...".

There really should be a "can't choose" option for this!

Mostly because I can't really choose between Ryouma and Xander. (I eventually voted for Xander to go with my other Nohr votes.)

EDIT:

Well, I should probably list my reasons:

Marx vs. Ryouma: I can't choose between the two of them. Marx has a darkness sword and a horse and very cool design, while Ryouma has a lightning katana, is the actual older brother by blood, and also has very cool design.

Camilla: I don't lean towards either Camilla or Hinoka, so the deciding factor was class. Camilla is a Wyvern Rider, and of the Revenant Knight class at that as well, so she got my vote.

Leon: The broest bro. Uses magic. All around awesome! Easily wins over Takumi who uses Bows and is not awesome.

Elise: I like both of them, but I like Elise better. Her personality appeals to me, and her class (which includes magic upon promotion) also appeals to me.

Edited by Folt

I realized without a hint of shame I just straight out voted for all of the Nohrian siblings. I can't seem to help myself. I swear it's not because I'm hanging on with my fingernails into the hope that I can have my Marx and Camilla romances. I swear.

In all seriousness, it just goes like this:

Marx - Taciturn older brother, probably going to be amusingly clumsy when he does get emotional, but puts his siblings first and is more than willing to go under his father's nose to free some prisoners. I like this too much, and yes, I'm biassed, I want him as a husbando really, really badly.

Camilla - Violently protective older sister, which I don't understand as being a problem, but I blame my past experiences as a violently protective elder sister skewing my perspective... as well as the problems already listed above. Out of all the siblings, it's her and Elise I'm going to have the most trouble with betraying.

Leon - I was actually all set to not be fond of Leon, and then the trailers and the Treehouse snippet came out, and I actually got pretty fond of him very quickly. The gentle banter with Kamui, the comment that Elise and Camilla will kick his ass if he's mean to him, and the instant choice to help his brother get out of a messy situation sealed the deal quite quickly.

Elise - Affectionate little sister always wins over the shy one, at least in my book. She's the type I imagine glomping you the minute you come through the door after a long day, and that kind of thing just makes me smile too hard. There's also the fact that she won massive sympathy and massive, "OH GOD, NO" points with her (dying?) line, "Try to be... at peace...".

I approve all of this. Especially your take on Marxander.

Why would you do this to me? I CAN'T CHOOSE

Altough I do tend to prefer Nohrian siblings pretty much everywhere (except the big brother, Ryouma seems so much more big-brotherly than Marx)

But still, I just know that if you actually kill any of your siblings troughout the game, I am going to go cry like a little girl in a corner

Oh yeah, reasons. I should give 'em:

Big Brother - The thoughest of them all. I like them both. Xander just falls a little behind Ryouma because he seems to blindly follow the king's orders without question, even when he knows they're bad, and that's dangerous and not very likeable. Ryouma just gives off that vibe of protective big brother that really loves his little brother/sister and would gladly die for him/her, and that's a big plus for me :D. Xander might have reasons for doing what he does (like wanting to avoid the wrath of his father against his siblings or something), but until I get to know more about him, I'll stay with Ryouma.

Big Sister - Eeeeeh Honoka would gain huge points with me for being a tomboy, but she seems kinda bland and frankly, Camilla sounds way better. I dunno, I like that idea of a big sister who kills for my sake. Maybe I should go seek counseling :/

Little Brother - Not even a choice, Leon aaaaaaall the way. I don't like Takumi one bit, he seems like a pompous little brat.

Little Sister - While Sakura is cute, I go for Elise because she's a lot cuter. No no, more seriously, I prefer the happy-little sister type to the shy one, I feel that I'll just be screaming at my screen for Sakura to speak up and have some balls when I'll see her XD. Also, the idea of Elise running up to me to give me a big hug and laugh just brings a huge grin to my face.

Edited by Mekalygie

My votes still the same

Though Xander won some points in thes few weeks, i have a soft spot to Lobster Samurais.

Camilla is the crown princess, it will never change

Takumi is still boring

And i can never chose one of the little sister, i choosed Elise only cause she is cuter

please don't hate me Sakura </3

Big Brother - The thoughest of them all. I like them both. Xander just falls a little behind Ryouma because he seems to blindly follow the king's orders without question, even when he knows they're bad, and that's dangerous and not very likeable. Ryouma just gives off that vibe of protective big brother that really loves his little brother/sister and would gladly die for him/her, and that's a big plus for me :D. Xander might have reasons for doing what he does (like wanting to avoid the wrath of his father against his siblings or something), but until I get to know more about him, I'll stay with Ryouma.

Did you see the Tree House gameplay?

Marx went behind Garon's back twice for Kamui's sake. The first was to help Kamui free Rinka and Kaze. The second time was to send Cyrus, Elise, and Elise's subordinates to help Kamui when he overheard Garon say he was sending Kamui to his death. Plus, he stood up and lied for Kamui when they returned to castle Krakenburg (lol). And when Garon ordered Marx to execute Kamui, he straight up refused. He's a fantastic brother.

Did you see the Tree House gameplay?

Marx went behind Garon's back twice for Kamui's sake. The first was to help Kamui free Rinka and Kaze. The second time was to send Cyrus, Elise, and Elise's subordinates to help Kamui when he overheard Garon say he was sending Kamui to his death. Plus, he stood up and lied for Kamui when they returned to castle Krakenburg (lol). And when Garon ordered Marx to execute Kamui, he straight up refused. He's a fantastic brother.

Oh. I missed that.

I saw the first Tree House, but for some reason I never knew they made another and that this happened. Well you've just ruined my chance of picking one of them over the other thank you very much XD

Now Ryouma even seems kinda dull in comparison.

Dammit stop messing with my brain Fredy

Oh. I missed that.

I saw the first Tree House, but for some reason I never knew they made another and that this happened. Well you've just ruined my chance of picking one of them over the other thank you very much XD

Now Ryouma even seems kinda dull in comparison.

Dammit stop messing with my brain Fredy

:3 They'll be showing the Hoshido side tomorrow, so it'll be Ryouma's time to shine then. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's like.

:3 They'll be showing the Hoshido side tomorrow, so it'll be Ryouma's time to shine then. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's like.

When? And where? I don't want to miss this one :O

When? And where? I don't want to miss this one :O

http://e3.nintendo.com/

There's a little calendar at the top right corner that shows the times they play the games. They don't have Fate's time listed yet so keep checking back there tomorrow. I almost missed today's. I found out about it like 15 minutes before it came on.

I'm pretty sure you can watch it there, but I've been using this place:

http://vinesauce.com/e3/

Edited by Sir Frederick

Too early to make a decision. We've seen how the Nohr siblings act around the Avatar, but we haven't seen the Hoshido siblings yet. I'd wait until passing judgment.

The hoshido ones kinda won me over with the crying in kamuis chest scene.

I chose all the Nohrian siblings... mostly because we got to see what they were actually like. It's unfortunate we weren't able to see the Hoshidan siblings in the same light today, I really want to be more interested in them but the only one I like among them so far is Takumi.