Famitsu 6/18 preview

Ryo

Sounds good to me.

It wasn't clear, but I'm assuming Birthright is Hoshido given it is where Kamui was born, and Conquest is Nohr's objective... so will work based on that assumption.

Oddly enough when you're playing Nohr isn't reform the objective?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough when you're playing Nohr isn't reform the objective?

Fire Emblem Fates: Reform might not have evoked the kind of gameplay they're going for.

"Let's close the tax loopholes for Nohrian royals! No more pork-barrel projects!"

Fire Emblem Fates: Reform might not have evoked the kind of gameplay they're going for.

"Let's close the tax loopholes for Nohrian royals! No more pork-barrel projects!"

"Join Kamui as he helps divert funds away from the bloated defense budget to support the education system and public parks in Nohr!"

Edited by NekoKnight

I like her design from what we can see, but I do wish she'd turn and actually look at us. I can't help but feel that having your hair covering your eye like that just can not be practical for an archer though.

Hinoka's subordinates are blurred as mentioned above, so presumably they're new characters that they didn't want to give away before they print it. Since Leon's other subordinate isn't blurred, I guess it must be Odin, since he's the only revealed Nohrian character I can think of that looks anything like that tiny blurred image. Marx's other one is probably Lazward.

Huh, looking at the Hoshido side of that chart, Suzukaze is listed with them despite being route neutral, while the other neutral characters are listed separately. Also, there seems to be some kind of black and white profile above Mikoto and left of Ryouma, wonder what that's about.

Incorrect.

In order to do either archery or gunmanship, you need only one eye, and that would be your dominant eye. I'm right-handed but left-eye dominant. The eye that is dominant is stronger for your aim. She may only need her unveiled eye to aim. Besides, it's possible to see through hair, depending on how your hair is. A little in the way, yes, especially if the hair is touching the eye, but not impossible.

Does anyone else find it amusing that Famitsu went through the trouble of blurring the new characters in yesterday's preview only to have them revealed on the game's official website before the Famitsu issue even went on sale?

I wonder how much new information there'll be left for Famitsu to reveal after everything Nintendo has been throwing at us over the last 24 hours.

According to Kirokan's translation of the precedent issue, it'll talk about Amiibos, and the online stuff (they promised more info on Lilith and the accessories/costumes (can't find the exact name now...) at least.