Famitsu 6/18 preview

Ryo

Come on people, we can clearly see they are not the same person.

Perhaps she is his lost sister.

I've seen this kind of idea with EF4 with the lost twin sisters (Aideen and Brigid I think they're named or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong with the names.)

Yeah, you're basically correct with the names. I don't think this is the maid at all and is a subordinate of Takumi, so yeah it's not the same person.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're basically correct with the names. I don't think this is the maid at all and is a subordinate of Takumi, so yeah it's not the same person.

She looks to be Hinoka's underling I think. Plus we already know Takumi's subordinates are Oboro and Hinata.

he's with Leon together with zero.

Hm... if it's like that then that means Lazward is a subordinate of Marx, and Odin is a subordinate of Leon. (pointing this out cause it wasn't listed in their profiles. SF profiles may need to be updated.)

With that, mostly all of the Nohr characters we have been shown are subordinates of someone (or members of a mercenary group) except for: Crimson, the werewolf shapeshifter, the white-haired dark mage, Blue-meido, and a few more unnamed sprite characters:

yz0rOQA.png

Edited by squkyshoes

Hm... if it's like that then that means Lazward is a subordinate of Marx, and Odin is a subordinate of Leon. (pointing this out cause it wasn't listed in their profiles. SF profiles may need to be updated.)

With that, mostly all of the Nohr characters we have been shown are subordinates of someone except for: Crimson, the werewolf shapeshifter, the white-haired dark mage, Blue-meido, and a few more unnamed sprite characters:yz0rOQA.png

the armor unit looks like Benoit.

Also there's glasses puppeteer guy.

With that, mostly all of the Nohr characters we have been shown are subordinates of someone (or members of a mercenary group) except for: Crimson, the werewolf shapeshifter, the white-haired dark mage, Blue-meido, and a few more unnamed sprite characters:

yz0rOQA.png

That second image looks like Sakura's class.

yz0rOQA.png

The second one is probably a generic enemy Priestess.

When she appears, a generic promoted Oni is in the dialogue box. So if she was important, you think her portrait would've appeared instead.

maybe it's how the sprite looks also the face has the same look as Benoit with the army haircut.

If what you're saying is correct, then I think that IS should work better distinguish male from female with the Sprite they're working.

maybe it's how the sprite looks also the face has the same look as Benoit with the army haircut.

The best footage we have of Benoit's confirmed sprites are these:

yrCSOO5.png?1HoKujss.png

My eyes hurt too much from looking at the chart for ants, so make of this as you will with the armor/hair comparisons.

The best footage we have of Benoit's confirmed sprites are these:

yrCSOO5.png?1HoKujss.png

My eyes hurt too much from looking at the chart for ants, so make of this as you will with the armor/hair comparisons.

I can't see anything, but it shows that this Sprite is completely different than that female knight.

I think you're all in for disappointment when the sprite turns out to be Benoit. The images squky posted only confirm it's Benoit; they have the exact same head.

I'm already braced for it.

By the way, is Setsuna really a maid? The collar on her looks a bit different than Felicia's. Plus, she wields bows, right?

I'm already braced for it.

By the way, is Setsuna really a maid? The collar on her looks a bit different than Felicia's. Plus, she wields bows, right?

She doesn't look to be a maid at all. I think it's safe to say she's most certainly not the blue-haired maid, that she's not a maid at all, and instead a bowman (note Takumi's similar collar, as well as the obvious sprite.) I'm surprised the maid theory is still around given she looks nothing like her. I could be proven wrong though.

Setsuna appears to be a bowman/bowwoman as she has the same uniform as takumi and the top of the fur thing can be seen on her design. Plus the maid appears to be seen in the grey section with felicia, joker and Gunther.

Plus the glasses guy appears to be hinoka's subbordinate from the blurred out picture.

EDIT: ignore me I mistook joker for blue maid -_-

Edited by Hoshidokoala

She doesn't look to be a maid at all. I think it's safe to say she's most certainly not the blue-haired maid, that she's not a maid at all, and instead a bowman (note Takumi's similar collar, as well as the obvious sprite.) I'm surprised the maid theory is still around given she looks nothing like her. I could be proven wrong though.

You're right, i really missed those out.

Edited by Lawful Angry

Also, the text seems to confirm that the royalties (or only Kamui?) are in fact descendants of dragons (versus receiving dragon blood through blood bonding etc.)