Fire Emblem Fates at Nintendo Treehouse at 4:00 PM PDT?

Dronagon

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope for the full release that weird popping into battle animation is fixed, it shows 2 people at first and then the pairup/attack stance characters pop in from nowhere.

On another hand, Miracle -> Miraculous Save? That's a mouthful.

"Corrin" is an odd default name for Kamui. I'm fine with Xander for Marx, though, even though it's not really close to his Japanese name at all (unless you count "having an x, an a, and an r" as close).

Also, I totally called the only change to Ryouma's name being dropping the "u" to make it Ryoma.

More My Castle? What joy to hear about this previously undiscussed topic!

I wonder how much of the choice they wanted to show us before the technical problems...

Edited by Thane

"Corrin" is an odd default name for Kamui. I'm fine with Xander for Marx, though, even though it's not really close to his Japanese name at all (unless you count "having an x, an a, and an r" as close).

Also, I totally called the only change to Ryouma's name being dropping the "u" to make it Ryoma.

Well, the "u" is usually dropped in translations since it's silent anyway. You pronounce Ryoma the same way.

Thane, stop being an arsehole,will you?! Not everyone follows Famitsu or has watched the Japanese trailers.

Leo

I really wished they named him Leon instead of Leo, because it's going to get confusing...

They said that if you pick male Corrin, you start off with Felicia as your helper, and if you pick the female Corrin, you start off with a new character, I assume Joker/whatever his English name is.