New Extended Commerical

Lushiris

Normally, I would be angry that we have 4 shapeshifters in one game but the new white fox looks even better than the orange fox that was revealed earlier.

Thee's only 3. The white fox and reddish wolf are promotions of the others.

And I have a new reason to dislike Camilla. She SMILES in her critical cut-in. That's just weird and dumb, imo.

Ryoma needs to look angrier in his. xP Oh well.

Edited by Anacybele

Looks like reclassing is a thing, Elise reclassed to a wyvern unit.

I'm glad its back, more customization= more fun. Though hopefully those who choose the Nohr path can still use Hoshido classes such as Samurai and Ninja. I really want to slay Ryouma mano e mano, katana v katana, Samurai vs. Samurai

Camilla smiling in her critical isn't going to do much for her reputation of possibly being crazy...

It looks like turrets can be used to deal indiscriminate AoE damage can Elize can reclass to the same class as Camilla.

They really trying to buff archers. Hopefully they're in more than a handful of chapters. I wonder if they're the replacement for ballistae, or if both will be in the game?

Camilla smiling in her critical isn't going to do much for her reputation of possibly being crazy...

They really trying to buff archers. Hopefully they're in more than a handful of chapters. I wonder if they're the replacement for ballistae, or if both will be in the game?

I thought that smile was part of the weapon triangle/big damage facial expressions thing.

With Javelins and Hand Axes being unable to double, they have already been buffed substantially.

Geez, that arrow rain looks awesome. Wonder if that's exclusive to bows, or magic also gets that special treatment.

>w< Sakura is so cute!

There are magic towers in My Castle too.