Treehouse June 17

ichikawa

Can't really watch this at work myself, but I'm hearing a lot of positive impressions of it around the internet.

Seems like they're showing gameplay and that is turning peoples' opinions about it around.

Not sure what people on here think though.

It definitely feels like persona to me but i'm perfectly fine with that. Tempted to get a wii u now suddenly thinking about the games on there. Anyone know if the persona team (the persona team for 3 and 4 I mean) did this? Just curious.

Edited by Junk

It definitely feels like persona to me but i'm perfectly fine with that. Tempted to get a wii u now suddenly thinking about the games on there. Anyone know if the persona team (the persona team for 3 and 4 I mean) did this? Just curious.

Radiant Historia's Director with the Devil Survivor team.

No, it's Devil Survivor team (i think) with Radiant Historia director also with Strange Journey co director

Ninja'd because live is pretty hype for now

Edited by Random Person

The game is being made by Atlus, so it's really like Persona 4 with this pop feeling ... i was giving a shit to this crossover, but after see the Official release Trailer it got my attention ... i really liked this Treehouse presentation

and no FE fates till now

The game is being made by Atlus, so it's really like Persona 4 with this pop feeling ... i was giving a shit to this crossover, but after see the Official release Trailer it got my attention ... i really liked this Treehouse presentation
and no FE fates till now

actually reminds me more of that P3 feeling tbh maybe because it takes place in a city like p3 hmm.

2:20 PM PT:
Treehouse plays: Fire Emblem Fates
3:10 PM PT:
Treehouse plays: Xenoblade Chronicles X
Looks like we're getting 50 minutes of Fire Emblem: Fates today!

Well...you are; I've got to go to bed soon due to staying up all night yesterday.

Edit: wait, that's soon! Holy smokes!
Edited by Thane

2:20 PM PT:
Treehouse plays: Fire Emblem Fates
3:10 PM PT:
Treehouse plays: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Looks like we're getting 50 minutes of Fire Emblem: Fates today!

Well...you are; I've got to go to bed soon due to staying up all night yesterday.

D:

50 minutes!!! That's fantastic.

D:

50 minutes!!! That's fantastic.

Well....

* Additional times to be added

That's been there. I'm sure we'll get a good amount, and I do hope it's 50 minutes they add in the events sometimes. They've been doing that so far.

Looks like Harold is now Arthur and Elfie is Effie.

I like the latter's change, but definately not the former's.

Corrin's sword is called the Yato and the Nosferatu are called Faceless.