Camilla doesn't seem very slutty at all

Espinosa

While Camilla is definitely in the running for "Most likely to turn a guy into a pez dispenser" her design doesn't bother me partly because I'm an easily distracted Man-Ape and partly because Chereshe's outfit is worse by several magnitudes.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like her more if she's dressed more approriately. She's quite interesting character-wise, what with being overly affectionate towards you to the point she'll kill for your sake thing going on her(which is most definitely the characteristic of a yandere). I wasn't sure how 'likes strong girls' is going to be, but so far, it's quite implied that she's not quite normal.

I agree that her design have issues, but I won't hate her solely because of her looks. It's just that the designer could do a better job upon her, but they didn't(same with the Dark Mages).

Camilla not being "slutty" actually makes things worse, really. If she was, like Aversa, then at least it would make sense that she rides a Wyvern and fights wearing a thong, but if she is a compassionate older sister who likes "strong women" then she should at least wear leggings.

You can't train to stop gravity lol. His balls are gonna smash into the back of his horse if he jumps, end of story.

Also, it's not off topic. My argument is this: people complain excessively about Camilla's design, when they don't complain about equally stupid designs, like Frederick's, Vaike's, Cherche's and so on.

So do tell me how changing Fredy's pants is going to change that ?

And you can't compare Camilla's boobs with Fredy's crotch, if Camilla wore a full shirt so that only the outline of her boobs was visible, than it would count.

And yes Chereche's armor is just as bad but she was never as important in the game as Camilla will be in IF.

And on another note, I really don't think Camilla's outfit is befitting a princes

Characterwise (and gameplaywise, which basicly is what matters), she might be alright.

Her designchoice is still kind of questionable, if it wasn't for her lack of chestarmour (although there are much worse designed characters).

Anyways, I blame the artist and the people that gave green light to some of his works.

1. Hollywood standards are different from real life standards

2. Fredierick's penis isn't exposed, he is wearing pants and on a m mount

3. It's implied that Orochi pleasures the captive in some way in order for him to join, it is unknown if she is simply doing something similar to the DQ8 puff puff scene or if she is straight up having sex with the captive.

https://kantopia.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/fire-emblem-4tt.jpg

1. But they influence greatly our real life standards, don't they?

2. He's wearing pants and on a mount, but that doesn't change the fact that, in his official art, he's wearing tight pants and his penis looks erect. Guys NEVER go around like that in real life. It's MUCH more common to show cleavage.

3. Disgusting slut.

So do tell me how changing Fredy's pants is going to change that ?

And you can't compare Camilla's boobs with Fredy's crotch, if Camilla wore a full shirt so that only the outline of her boobs was visible, than it would count.

And yes Chereche's armor is just as bad but she was never as important in the game as Camilla will be in IF.

And on another note, I really don't think Camilla's outfit is befitting a princes

Yes you can. Like I said before, it's far from normal to wear tight pants and go around looking like your penis is erect.

Edited by Chiki

2. He's wearing pants and on a mount, but that doesn't change the fact that, in his official art, he's wearing tight pants and his penis looks erect. Guys NEVER go around like that in real life. It's MUCH more common to show cleavage.

That's a pretty big exaggeration.

His official art is a bit bulgy, but no more so than anybody wearing tight trousers in real life. It's not comparable to somebody wearing a literal thong.

Edited by EJ107

That's a pretty big exaggeration.

His official art is a bit bulgy, but no more so than anybody wearing tight trousers in real life. It's not comparable to somebody wearing a literal thong.

Sorry, but I think it looks extremely obnoxious and if a guy walked around wearing tight trousers in real life, I'm pretty sure people would stare at his crotch.

Sorry, but I think it looks extremely obnoxious and if a guy walked around wearing tight trousers in real life, I'm pretty sure people would stare at his crotch.

IRL, his pants would probably look like something like this:

Camilla character design discussion #84379847487 with a side of Frederick's crotch. This topic is amazing.

I'm not so much bothered by the design as much as I wanna laugh at it's ridiculousness. I know nilch about her personality other than she seems to be an over-possessive/protective adoptive sibling and I'm actually curious as to how they're gonna suddenly discard that if you join up with Hoshido instead.

And no, I don't find Freddie's "exposed" crotch as ridiculous; if he was wearing panties, too, then I think that would be horrifying a better equivalent. He probably wants a cup or codpiece but I don't think enemies typically aim for the dick as much as... say, the abdomen or chest. I could be wrong, but I think his leg armor is ample enough to avoid chaffing.

But troll on, it's awesome.

EDIT: Looking at Fred's pic more closely, dude needs some chainmail at the very least. Ow. Still seems more of a thoughtless oversight than gigantic cleavage and panties, though.

Edited by Crysta

Camilla character design discussion #84379847487 with a side of Frederick's crotch. This topic is amazing.

I'm not so much bothered by the design as much as I wanna laugh at it's ridiculousness. I know nilch about her personality other than she seems to be an over-possessive/protective adoptive sibling and I'm actually curious as to how they're gonna suddenly discard that if you join up with Hoshido instead.

And no, I don't find Freddie's "exposed" crotch as ridiculous; if he was wearing panties, too, then I think that would be horrifying a better equivalent. He probably wants a cup or codpiece but I don't think enemies typically aim for the dick as much as... say, the abdomen or chest. I could be wrong, but I think his leg armor is ample enough to avoid chaffing.

EDIT: Looking at Fred's pic more closely, dude needs some chainmail at the very least. Ow. Still seems more of a thoughtless oversight than gigantic cleavage and panties, though.

You think cleavage and panties look more ridiculous than having an erect penis with tight pants????

It's almost like characters can look suggestive and not be slutty waow. Seriously I couldn't believe some of the crap I've read about Camilla from people lol. "Is she a Maiden?" <-- That was probably my favorite one.

Characters can look sexy and not be slutty

You think cleavage and panties look more ridiculous than having an erect penis with tight pants????

Yes.

I can like a man who gets off on killing my enemies.

Yes.

I can like a man who gets off on killing my enemies.

You. You deserve an internet.

-cough- In all seriousness... Can I just say I think she's extremely pretty, I shipped her and M!Kamui at first sight, and I'm a woman, or is that breaking some rule here?

The main thing I find off putting about Camilla's design is the weird boob belt. I just feel her character would look much better without it.

In terms of personality, is it WRONG for her to have a seductive (or "slutty", though I hate the word) personality? Frankly I find it more unnatural for her to not have such a personality, given her design. It would seem mismatched, as if they're trying too hard to give fanservice. Why would she wear those clothes if her personality doesn't enjoy that type of attention? I much prefer if her design matched her personality.

Thinking about anime tropes in general, she gives me the feel of the "sexy protective older sister" vibe. Like Aversa, but who actually cares about the MC. The way she walks towards you in the trailer is also a bit seductive.

However, there's no real guarantee about her personality yet. We don't know what she's like aside from a few lines in her description. She just seems like a yandere oneechan.

Still, even if she were "slutty" I have nothing against it as long as she's well written.

1. But they influence greatly our real life standards, don't they?

3. Disgusting slut.

Yes you can. Like I said before, it's far from normal to wear tight pants and go around looking like your penis is erect.

Saying "disgusting slut" with a Melisandre profile picture is ironic.

I'm pretty sure given Hoshido's innocence for the most part, Orochi is just doing something that's meant to be misinterpreted as sex.

Precisely, which is why it is silly to think that Camilla's design is dumb for wyvern riders when she isn't the only one who is guilty of this problem.

Funny enough, Cherche didn't get nearly as much criticism over her outfit as Camilla does. The only reason Camilla really draws attention is because of her boobs, which actually have very little to do with the whole wyvern design problem.

I think this is most likely the case because you rarely saw her back and she was covered in armor on the front,it simply wasn't very noticeable.

Also I think it is surprising how no one whines about Rinka considering that she is showing a lot of skin and not wearing any real armor at all(heck even charlotte is wearing more),but appearantly she gets a free pass because she is showing off her muscles.

I think this is most likely the case because you rarely saw her back and she was covered in armor on the front,it simply wasn't very noticeable.

Also I think it is surprising how no one whines about Rinka considering that she is showing a lot of skin and not wearing any real armor at all(heck even charlotte is wearing more),but appearantly she gets a free pass because she is showing off her muscles.

The difference between Camilla and Rinka is also their class. Male Wyvrn rides do get armor, but male fighters (as we haven't seen any male oni as far as I know) show about as much skin. And besides Rinka's outfit looks like a female adaptation of an outfit usually worn by men (exposed chest). Like female Judoka's wear some sort of top beneath their gi (jacket thing) while men don't.

And on the other hand Camilla's outfit is different from a male wyvrn rider's outfit purely to show more boobs.