Ryoma Discussion Thread

Anacybele

You might want to have a look at Takumi's profile while you're there. It's not as bad as Ryoma's by any means but there's some false info in it. I didn't check every other character but I looked at a few and they seemed alright.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, does that mean

Takumi being the one who poisoned Elise with an arrow

false as well?

He does shoot an arrow at her, but it's in chapter 13, she gets sick and you fight Ryoma in chapter 12

You might want to have a look at Takumi's profile while you're there. It's not as bad as Ryoma's by any means but there's some false info in it. I didn't check every other character but I looked at a few and they seemed alright.

Oh my dear sweet Naga! I shall set all the Hoshido hate and Norh praise in their lines! Same amounts of praise and honesty for both!

Should I take away OOC is serious business, sadistic choice and would hurt a child? And how does he take the Avatar siding with Norh? I don't really remenber...

Probaly, since we don't have any proof he does any of that,

And about the second question, he gets angry if you side with Nohr, but then again so does Marx if you side with Hoshido, and it's a completely natural reaction for both of them, considering the situation.

Oh, a pity. I dunno, I kind of liked the idea of the normally honorable guys being shown as rat bastards from an alternate point of view. Ah, well.

The problem is that it's wrong. It's all a lot of false information and me being way too honest and alergic to lies have to stop it! Now what to do with the hot-blooded entry...

The problem is that it's wrong. It's all a lot of false information and me being way too honest and alergic to lies have to stop it! Now what to do with the hot-blooded entry...

Well, it was in his game profile that he is the last one to give up, so he may be hot-blooded after all.

Oh, a pity. I dunno, I kind of liked the idea of the normally honorable guys being shown as rat bastards from an alternate point of view. Ah, well.

But that sort of attitude would be spitting on the values of Bushido, and Ryoma is said to embodiement of the spirit of Bushido, so that would be really out of character.

TvTropes is as classy as ever I see.

Not saying its all bad, but there are some outstanding examples of stupidity.

I like Tv but they've really got down since 09, They had a sense of humour and fact checking was a thing and now its like a shadow of its former self.

But not every knight or samurai follows the code of chivalry/bushido to the letter. I think that would have been a whole lot more interesting then every single Hoshidoan being a goody two shoes 24/7.

But not every knight or samurai follows the code of chivalry/bushido to the letter. I think that would have been a whole lot more interesting then every single Hoshidoan being a goody two shoes 24/7.

Trust me, they aren't goody two shoes, in fact some of Hoshidans are pretty messed up.

Well, it was in his game profile that he is the last one to give up, so he may be hot-blooded after all.

But that sort of attitude would be spitting on the values of Bushido, and Ryoma is said to embodiement of the spirit of Bushido, so that would be really out of character.

So I keep hot-blooded but change the descontructed.

I thought I was the only one who remembered that that's why I'm changing a lot of things in TVtropes. I should probably change somethings in Takumi profile as well....

Oh, this thread is alive. ^^

I did hear about being able to marry any of the royal siblings... But I got too used to the idea of Ryoma being my big brother, so I won't be marrying my Avatar to him. Leaning towards Silas for that, honestly. :P And Ryoma will stay the big brother, blood relative or no!

Edited by Anacybele

So I keep hot-blooded but change the descontructed.

I thought I was the only one who remembered that that's why I'm changing a lot of things in TVtropes. I should probably change somethings in Takumi profile as well....

Thanks, I know it's a lot of work, but I really appreciate what you're doing.

Thanks, I know it's a lot of work, but I really appreciate what you're doing.

I'm doing what's right! No need to thank me!

But good Lord! This might take a while I'll see some chapters summaries and look through some supports to see if I can change or add anything.

Sorry to bring this up again, but in Fate's main page on Tvtropes there are tropes villifying Ryoma and Hoshido and making Nohr seem like the good guys, seriously, someone at Tvtropes must really have a Nohr bias,

And sorry to add more work to you Yari.

I like Tv but they've really got down since 09, They had a sense of humour and fact checking was a thing and now its like a shadow of its former self.

Well put.

Sorry to bring this up again, but in Fate's main page on Tvtropes there are tropes villifying Ryoma and Hoshido and making Nohr seem like the good guys, seriously, someone at Tvtropes must really have a Nohr bias,

This sounds like a time for a Serenes invasion..

If I ever find this Hoshido hater I will gut him/her. Well more work more fun!

This sounds like a time for a Serenes invasion..

NO LONGER WILL SERENES FOREST SIT BACK AND BE INVADED

THIS TIME WE WILL BE THE INVADERS

And yeah, I saw a lot of the Hoshido hate on the Fates TVTropes page a while ago, but I didn't know enough about Nohr path to know how much of it was true. It's ridiculous how much some people hate the other side ;/

I got the hate out of the way! Now to set more pages things right! Tomorrow I'm so tired.

NO LONGER WILL SERENES FOREST SIT BACK AND BE INVADED

THIS TIME WE WILL BE THE INVADERS

And yeah, I saw a lot of the Hoshido hate on the Fates TVTropes page a while ago, but I didn't know enough about Nohr path to know how much of it was true. It's ridiculous how much some people hate the other side ;/

Man what happened to Tv tropes the charm is gone, I actually feel kinda sad.

That passive aggression toward Ryouma and Hoshido is real.

[spoiler=I have proof. Beware of spoilas]

25a49d8ea025c9a685340ceebbde9555.png

1b1f99aa13616f2282402b014a60a2c9.png

[spoiler=Spoilerception cuz this has some pretty big spoilas]

004bfaa24bef05803716e30dd72f16bb.png

Holy shit that last sentence!

27521ef01294dc75cc870b6dc0772c3f.png

By the mighty bollocks of Frey! Someone really really fucking hates Hoshido! DAAAAAMNNN

I got the hate out of the way! Now to set more pages things right! Tomorrow I'm so tired.

Thy efforts shant go unrewarded, brave maiden. The caps from above are likely before you attacked the edits. Eeegh..

Look, i love myself some Nohr. But this whole "One is better than the other and that is objective fact" is BS. There isnt anything wrong with Ryouma or Hoshido. Dang. SAVE THE LOBSTERS

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

That passive aggression toward Ryouma and Hoshido is real.

[spoiler=I have proof. Beware of spoilas]

25a49d8ea025c9a685340ceebbde9555.png

1b1f99aa13616f2282402b014a60a2c9.png

[spoiler=Spoilerception cuz this has some pretty big spoilas]

004bfaa24bef05803716e30dd72f16bb.png

Holy shit that last sentence!

27521ef01294dc75cc870b6dc0772c3f.png

By the mighty bollocks of Frey! Someone really really fucking hates Hoshido! DAAAAAMNNN

Thy efforts shant go unrewarded, brave maiden. The caps from above are likely before you attacked the edits. Eeegh..

Look, i love myself some Nohr. But this whole "One is better than the other and that is objective fact" is BS. There isnt anything wrong with Ryouma or Hoshido. Dang. SAVE THE LOBSTERS

I already took care of all the Hoshido hate! I hope.

I like Norh but I had to go for Hoshido because of the hot as hell Ryoma! So I will not stand for hate towards him!