(SPOILERS) Who would you like to see have...

TheSwordHand

Who would you like to see have children in this game? Lets take a moment to set aside our differing views on the necessity of children in this reiteration and instead have some fun with the discussion of possible children/parents. It could be any FE: Fates character. Hoshido or Nohr. Male or female. Old or young.

Personally, I would like to see the offspring of Odin (obviously), Hinata, Sakura, Oboro, and Nishiki. But of course I'm going to make sure to recruit all of the children regardless! I really enjoyed the children from Awakening (yes, all 13 of them) and am looking forward to how children will be incorporated into Fates. The possibilities are many!

Nishiki and whoever the werewolf is, just because I'm curious to see more of both shifters, including possibly female versions of them.

And so I guess also a child of Corrin, if that gives us another dragon shifter.

Speaking of dragons, will any children of the royal siblings also gain the dragon's vein ability?

Pair up some of the opposite side royals on the third path where I presume you can recruit some people from opposite sides.

Like say Hinoka/Leon and Camilla/Takumi. Make some powerful ties so that the kingdoms don't go to war again in the future!

Alternatively, marry the shapeshifters to the royal ladies. I loved in awakening having lucina marry yarne and then her brother to a taguel morgan and then owain to nah.

Get the royal family all shapeshiftered up.

That's an interesting question. One would think so since Dragon Vein is apparently accessible to all and any of royal blood, Hoshidan or Norhian. So given that any children of the siblings would still also be of "royal blood" I'd say there's a good chance of them having it too!

I'd actually like to see if Marx and Ryoma have kids, and if Kamui's child is always a female Kanna.

I'd love to see that. Can't deny I'd ship it.

ADoption would also get around the "will their kids have dragons vein" thing. Can keep too many from having the ability without saying that the bloodline suddenly stopped being able to produce it.

Edited by Eveangaline

And of course there are sure to be many characters that have yet to be revealed, and we'll discuss their potential for parenthood in due time. No doubt about it. For now though we work with who we have.

If I had to do any cross-game pairings, it's Marx x Hinoka. Something tells me they'd make the best couple out of the set we're given.

I'd be highly amused if the Awakening not!kids had kids. It would be refreshing!

I'd love to see that. Can't deny I'd ship it.

ADoption would also get around the "will their kids have dragons vein" thing. Can keep too many from having the ability without saying that the bloodline suddenly stopped being able to produce it.

Ahaha I meant individually, not together! But that could work too.

I would like to know if the royals have kids too, though I don't see why not, and what they're like. I can imagine someone like Aless for Marx. He already reminds me so much of Eltshan.

Honestly I'm wondering if they'll disallow the royals from having kids just because when the Main character can't they're worried the players will throw fits if other characters can.

Sort of a "If I can't have you no one can" thing

Also to keep too many people from having dragons vein.

If I had to do any cross-game pairings, it's Marx x Hinoka. Something tells me they'd make the best couple out of the set we're given.

At first I thought about objecting but then I thought about it. That sounds like a sensible couple. More so then any other ones I could think of, and they seem to match. Plus a sensible child. Good.

I wanna see Takumi x Camilla. Something tells me it would be genius for a cross pair. I feel like their child would be more mature then his/her parents.

For non cross pair, me and Rinkah of course. Silas and Hinoka or Sakura, purely because Best Bro deserves a royal wife.

Edited by DualMix

I want to see Camilla and Harold/Arthur....

In all seriousness, I hope each non-MU unit only has a limited number of S ranks so that their child can be better catered towards their other parent. Hopefully they've done away with generic supports.

Giving Nishiki and the Wolfman daughters sounds good to me just to have female versions of their respective classes (even though I don't really think being a werewolf should be hereditary). Otherwise...well, if it's restricted to fathers I don't especially care. I'll take anyone, but I don't really have a preference. I guess the royal brothers just because I'm likely to like them most, and the expies because I already know and like them. Actually, if Lazward is the flirt his Awakening self was, his kid giving him grief now that he's married could be fun.

Bringing pairings into this I'd enjoy if not!Cordelia's father could be paired with Luna. That would be too amusing not to happen. Cross-game pairings would also be fun (like pairing off all the royals), though we wouldn't get them until the third route (unless My Castle recruitment allows supporting). And as I can't imagine the player won't be able to marry 2nd gen characters again, I at least hope Kanna is better handled than Morgan and her amnesia routine.

And if I can be greedy, I'd be down for Azura being the "Chrom" of the game and having a kid despite being the "wrong" gender. If female Corrin can have 2 kids with ease male Corrin deserves at least 1 option.

I want to see Camilla and Harold/Arthur....

In all seriousness, I hope each non-MU unit only has a limited number of S ranks so that their child can be better catered towards their other parent. Hopefully they've done away with generic supports.

Agreed. I like it when romances are a bit more limited. Although hopefully there aren't cases where one person is the only possible match for multiple others (Looking at You, Serra. Made me feel guilty no matter who I chose.)

Is this really a spoiler? I'm sure everyone knows about this by now. We only had about half a dozen threads created to discuss it. Well, whatever.

So, children are primarily tied to the fathers now, huh? I think it would be best if the available pairing were limited to allow for better supports for the mothers. I have a hunch that not!Cordelia will be the daughter of Tsubaki. Not!Gaius is harder to place but Hinata or Saizo might be options.

Garon x Mikoto kid please.

Since kids seem tied to the men, except maybe with the royal women, I want to see...

Nishiki - I imagine they would be a girl since we don't seem to have any non-MU female shifters

HaroldArthur - Please be a girl with his glorious chin.

Subaki - Cordelia probably

Silas - Probably best friend's with Kanna

Takumi - I don't know but he is my favorite sibling

Aqua - hopefully a male singer

Edited by BeartholdtFubar

It would be great if maybe the kids resembled the parents more. Some children in Awakening or at least most of them just had nothing in common with their parents. They were never like their male parents or only holding very few things in common with the mother. (I'm not saying Owain was bad doh)

And if I can be greedy, I'd be down for Azura being the "Chrom" of the game and having a kid despite being the "wrong" gender. If female Corrin can have 2 kids with ease male Corrin deserves at least 1 option.

Inb4 the son of Azura is not!Chrom

Garon x Mikoto kid please.

Speaking of that, it wouldn't surprise me if Kamui was the kid of Mikoto and Ganon.

Mindfucking as mindfucking can ever get but it would be awesome.

Speaking of that, it wouldn't surprise me if Kamui was the kid of Mikoto and Ganon.

Mindfucking as mindfucking can ever get but it would be awesome.

That would ruin the whole premise of bloodrelated family vs. adopted family.

Know what I want,

Gaius, Cordelia and Tharja expies like we got Owain, Inigo and Severa expies.

I wold expect Cordelia expie to be Subaki's child and Tharja expie to be Tsukoyomi's child(However I think it may be Orichi's)

As for Gaius, hmm,!Kitsune Gaius.I MUST HAVE NOW!!!!

That would ruin the whole premise of bloodrelated family vs. adopted family.

I don't think people understand that premise. A lot of people insisted you can't be related to the Hoshido family by blood/will be revealed to be a half dragon who isn't really their biological sibling.