Actual Dengeki issue scans? SPOILERS

shadowofchaos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the digital volume since the morning, went through all the pages. The leak was real, as the above screenshot shows.

There was nothing else of significance in the issue though! Just high res screen shots, and a lot of recap information. It's basically a "basics of FE IF" guide.

EDIT: Also, they were from Dengeki and Nintendo Dream, rather than Famitsu. : )

Edited by Kirokan

I wish the leaks were false, but they were too legitimate to pass off. I remember when the Shulk leaks came out for Smash 4, and were thought to be fake.

Edited by Leif

Well great. -_-

I still took it with a grain of salt though, due to how legitimate the Rayman "leak" for Smash looked, yet still turned out to be fake.

I had the digital volume since the morning, went through all the pages. The leak was real, as the above screenshot shows.

There was nothing else of significance in the issue though! Just high res screen shots, and a lot of recap information. It's basically a "basics of FE IF" guide.

EDIT: Also, they were from Dengeki and Nintendo Dream, rather than Famitsu. : )

Will you be translating those pages like you did with the Famitsu stuff?

Will you be translating those pages like you did with the Famitsu stuff?

Unfortunately... there are 53 pages in here... :\ so I am sifting through it to find anything new to translate that people may not know, though it is mostly recap information, and character profiles (for characters that appear on the website that I already translated)

Unfortunately... there are 53 pages in here... :\ so I am sifting through it to find anything new to translate that people may not know, though it is mostly recap information, and character profiles (for characters that appear on the website that I already translated)

I'm looking through it and I'm just wondering if there any new information about the amiibo characters in the scan or are they just reviewing the same stuff we already know about like, they appear, they can mann the shops, can join you in battle or battle them etc? Can't read other than looking at the screenshots.

Edited by kingddd

Wait, I thought this was the entire magazine's length. There are 53 pages about Fire Emblem?

I'm looking through it and I'm just wondering if there any new information about the amiibo characters in the scan or are they just reviewing the same stuff we already know about like, they appear, they can mann the shops, can join you in battle or battle them etc? Can't read other than looking at the screenshots.

I'll take a look at that section again and get back to you : )

Wait, I thought this was the entire magazine's length. There are 53 pages about Fire Emblem?

There are 135 pages, and Fire Emblem starts from Page 83 : ) Before that is stuff on Xenoblade X and Monster Hunter

EDIT: Yep, see above. xD

EDIT 2: I checked the section, it is indeed all amiibo info you already know. By the way, are you using BookWalker or another program to view them?

Edited by Kirokan

EDIT 2: I checked the section, it is indeed all amiibo info you already know. By the way, are you using BookWalker or another program to view them?

dang still no info if I can rub and pet Marth Sempai

thanks for the info. I have direct *.JPG images of the entire scan so I'm just looking it through my windows image viewer.

There looks to be a profile on Aqua? I don't think we've seen one of those before. I mean, I'm sure it's nothing new, but hey look that's neat.

Well, yeah. There are 26 pages covering FE, 21 not considering the Cipher stuff. It's a fair share of text.

Still, if you want any help I could clean up and maybe typeset any page that you may find worthwhile, like the marriage page.

There looks to be a profile on Aqua? I don't think we've seen one of those before. I mean, I'm sure it's nothing new, but hey look that's neat.

here it is if you are interested

TFVJtv6.jpg

The website has a profile for her, (translated here) as did the most recent and first Famitsu (here) coverage on her : )

dang still no info if I can rub and pet Marth Sempai

thanks for the info. I have direct *.JPG images of the entire scan so I'm just looking it through my windows image viewer.

Oh, okay. I have the actual reader and it prevents screen shots, so it's a complicated method of recording my screen, taking a screen shot of the video, then piecing it together in my paint program. The trade off is really high res pictures though : ) Like below

post-7242-0-49787300-1434768793_thumb.png

Edited by Kirokan

The website has a profile for her, (translated here) as did the most recent and first Famitsu (here) coverage on her : )

Oops, my memory fails me. Silly me~

here it is if you are interested

TFVJtv6.jpg

Thanks~ Turns out I just didn't remember Aqua from before, but the female Kamui protrait looks really nice.

Oh, okay. I have the actual reader and it prevents screen shots, so it's a complicated method of recording my screen, taking a screen shot of the video, then piecing it together in my paint program. The trade off is really high res pictures though : ) Like below

If you want I can give you all the direct images through PM. They're about 2258x1381 resolution not the best but it's sufficient enough.

If you want I can give you all the direct images through PM. They're about 2258x1381 resolution not the best but it's sufficient enough.

Sure, if you can zip those up and send them over, that will come in handy. : ) I saw some menu shots and interface that I wanted to translate for when the game comes out anyway.

^ PROPOSE IS BIGGU SUCCESS!

That's actually what it says. xD

Wow, 53 pages and no new info (aside from children)? It's pretty impressive that we've managed to get that much info in advance, to take up over 53 pages.

Yep! A lot of screen shots and large portraits add to the length. There are some menu screens they didn't show before, like how your Hairstyle has gauges in "Cool/Simple/etc" categories. xD but nothing significant.

Edited by Kirokan

Sure, if you can zip those up and send them over, that will come in handy. : ) I saw some menu shots and interface that I wanted to translate for when the game comes out anyway.

K I've sent it to you via PM. Let me know in there if it works.