Does anyone own the game already?

Hoshidokoala

I was wondering if anybody would notice.

Some people from Hong Kong have it. But it's a sensitive affair... I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Way back, during the release of The Sacred Stones, there was a big backlash from Japanese fans against HK fans who got the game early.

Edited by VincentASM
Spoiler not needed

I was wondering if anybody would notice.

Some people from Hong Kong have it. But it's a sensitive affair... I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Way back, during the release of The Sacred Stones, there was a big backlash from Japanese fans against HK fans who got the game early.

Do you know if they are streaming it, just wondering?

Do you know if they are streaming it, just wondering?

Well, it's the middle of the night for people in HK, so maybe tomorrow?

I dunno if anyone will though. Plus they'd be putting themselves in the line of fire, kinda.

I recall this happened with Smash Brothers for 3DS too. I suppose it is inevitable.

Yes pretty much. That's where I bid you all goodbye then. Thanks for everything, all of you, I had a great time. Good luck, have fun, etcetera

See you in a few years! Maybe.

I remember for the north america release for Fire emblem awakening: some shops in Canada sold the game before the official release. I got mine one week in advance because I called the EB games early in the moning and the seller told me that I can go in afternoon for buying my pre-order. When I arrived to buy it, he told me I was Lucky to call in the moning because I had a mail from his boss to don't sell the game before the release.

A version of the game was dumped about an hour ago. Apparently is in the wild, so ROMs should begin showing up soon. Don't know what version of the game--I'm holding out for the Hoshido version first.

Edit: upload completed.
GOOGLE "火纹IF 限定 dump" and you will find it.

Last edited by jmleolgq; 2 Minutes Ago at 10:14 AM.

Hopefully we can get a hold of it soon to get some datamining going :D