Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making babies with a dragon as a ritual?

Alrighty then.

Hey if feeding your energy to Grima at what was it again a dragon's table was a ritual, anything is possible. Also considering all the random barely explained situations in this game... Guessing is fun.

And people said the incest was weird

To be honest, she's not the first one to do so in the series. Nergal did it wit Aenir pre-FE7's story.

Also, I'm 99% that a certain name will be changed in localization. (If Joker didn't survive, this won't either).

Got the first part done, the next one seems difficult though.

siro demo kuro demo nai ryuu ha

白でも黒でもない竜はT
The dragon that was neither white nor black

mirai no jibun wo sitteita

未来の自分を知っていた

Knew of its future self

onore ga kemono ni narihatete

己が獣に成り果てて

It knew that once it became a monster

fuujirareru no wo sitteita

封じられるのを知っていた

It would be sealed away

siro demo kuro demon nai ryuu ha

白でも黒でもない竜は

The dragon that was neither white nor black

mittu no yogen wo uta suru

3つの予言を歌する

Conveyed three prophecies in a song

dareka ni korosite morautame

誰かに殺して貰うため

In order to be killed by someone

Edited by Izzy

I'm loving how Camilla's just ripping her enemies apart and guarding that one chokepoint all on her own =D

I don't know what weapons are in play, but she's one-shotting almost anything, doubling against Pegasus Warriors and taking almost no damage at all

Elfie is also hitting pretty hard (20 or more most of the time) too

It seems like there are quite a few pre-promotes early on in this game that are rather good

Seems like it. Jakob seems to be pretty good and Camilla seems pretty darn ridiculous. I think that's all the recruited pre-promotes at this point though, so there aren't that many.

What ESRB rating you guys would think the game will get once it's released in the West?

In my opinion, probably T :I

Also I heard that FE: Fates is targeted towards an older audience (well it was someone's opinion):http://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3azqd3/opinion_long_read_fire_emblem_fates_seems_to/

Buuuuuuuuut it's just an opinion.

Edited by Inusitatior

I'm loving how Camilla's just ripping her enemies apart and guarding that one chokepoint all on her own =D

I don't know what weapons are in play, but she's one-shotting almost anything, doubling against Pegasus Warriors and taking almost no damage at all

Elfie is also hitting pretty hard (20 or more most of the time) too

Seems like it. Jakob seems to be pretty good and Camilla seems pretty darn ridiculous. I think that's all the recruited pre-promotes at this point though, so there aren't that many.

Leo, Xander and Ryoma are pre-promotes. And i think Felicia is as well.

Edited by masqueraid704

What ESRB rating you guys would think the game will get once it's released in the West?

Also I heard that FE: Fates is targeted towards an older audience (well it was someone's opinion):http://www.reddit.co...fates_seems_to/

Depends upon how much gets changed in localization.

If it gets localized as is as close to the original as possible it will probably be rated M.

Take out some of the lewder lines and the incest would probably bump it into a T rating.

(I could be wrong tho)

Edited by Auro Astum

Are we even certain that Maids / Butlers are prepromotes, at this point? I've seen them go over lv 20.

Gggggaaaaah, Classical Japanese is the bane of my existence. I managed to translate the last part however. Interesting...

No.007 王家の血.後 The Royal Family's Blood - End (後 literally means 'after', I translated it as end tho)

anya ni kadowakasaresi mikoto joou no

暗夜に拐かされしミコト女王の

The child of Queen Mikoto that was captured by Anya (Nohr)

osanago ha byakuya no tisuji ni arazu

幼子は白夜の血筋にあらず

Was neither of Hoshidan lineage

sumeragi ou no ko ni arazu

スメラギ王のこにあらず

Nor King Sumeragi's child

osanago no makoto no titi ha haidora

幼子の真の父はハイドラ

The child's true father was Hydra

osango ha haidora to mikoto no ko

幼子はハイドラとミコトの子

The child was Hydra's and Mikoto's child

Also I heard that FE: Fates is targeted towards an older audience (well it was someone's opinion):http://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3azqd3/opinion_long_read_fire_emblem_fates_seems_to/

If it's heavily censored T if not M. I'm hoping for the later though. Just think of all the content editing will cut or change.

If it's heavily censored T if not M. I'm hoping for the later though. Just think of all the content editing will cut or change.

I just hope it's not heavily censored. >.>

I wanna get a taste of some of the goods.

Aww Maurice lost his Aqua and was 1 move short of losing the defense objective

Leo, Xander and Ryoma are pre-promotes. And i think Felicia is as well.

They are, but aren't joining that early.

I don't remember when Ryoma joined on Hoshido side, but Xander and Leo have yet to join on Nohr (I think this is chapter 10)

And only one of Felicia/Jakob joins early on, the other joins around mid-game (in Hoshido, anyways)

Are we even certain that Maids / Butlers are prepromotes, at this point? I've seen them go over lv 20.

At the very least Jakob is like pre-promote in terms of stats. Also, there's an item that increases max lvl by 5.

I think I saw someone confirms Rod Knight -> maid/Butler by datamining too.

At the very least Jakob is like pre-promote in terms of stats. Also, there's an item that increases max lvl by 5.

I think I saw someone confirms Rod Knight -> maid/Butler by datamining too.

I see, thanks for the clarifications. Although Jakob still gets a reasonable amount of XP.

A little bit of localization isn't a bad thing.

You can all live without a couple of those lines in Fire Emblem Amie and an S-rank or two being changed to "companions" again.

So....having missed the last 50 or so pages...

Mikoto got freaky with a Dragon Ghost thingy and out popped Kamui from that little tyrst? So...this makes him/her half-sibling to the Hoshido siblings and incest still FTW?

Edited by Spudcommando