Release hype thread

VincentASM

Same. I heard someone in chat say that they do if they don't get married, but I'm not sure if it's true or not.

Well, I'm sure if either of the male awakening kids marry Luna that they'll get unique endings.

Edit: so we're set that 温もりは還らず = Lost Warmth correct? because i'm going to send that in the morning.

Edited by Xanek

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing little research before around the Youtube net, nothing seemed to appear about this SO INCREDIBLY OSOME piece of track

I mean, heck, I just encouraged myself to upload it there anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEes_Yxq50s&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy while your eardrums can handle the excitement (if you really can), ; ]

Whoa, this is awesome O__O

It seems to be translated using google translate?

The translation is kinda broken >_<

Doing little research before around the Youtube net, nothing seemed to appear about this SO INCREDIBLY OSOME piece of track

Faved :]

Just so you folks know though, this is the Nohr version as indicated but all 3 routes final battle have a variant of this tune. I prefer the Invisible Kingdom one. 3rd route. All 3 were available in the sound rip.

Anyway I'm done playing around with the models for Elise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AleYVBLLLAQ

...and Aqua:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlgPVCEx_c

Take note unlike Sakura, these 2 have lines pertaining to their characters and spoilers. Well with this my top 3 are done. Now to randomly fool around with the rest which will be dumped irregularly in my playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgIB6kErbWBkoCHl4lzOhgy6N9w4nNBMS

Edited by Jeremy Yuuji Tan

Are the support conversations between mutual-route characters different in each route?

Yes, that does appear to be the case! There are 3 separate C, B, A, and (where applicable) S rank conversations for Aqua, Gunther, Cyrus, Suzukaze, Felicia, Joker, and Mozume with Kamui. I can't tell yet how exactly they're different. However, among themselves, they don't have different conversations, ex. Felicia and Suzukaze will have the same conversations no matter what route you're on.

Edit: Erk, just realized what you probably meant when you said 'between' them. The answer is no, then.

Edited by wvype

Just so you folks know though, this is the Nohr version as indicated but all 3 routes final battle have a variant of this tune. I prefer the Invisible Kingdom one. 3rd route. All 3 were available in the sound rip.

Anyway I'm done playing around with the models for Elise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AleYVBLLLAQ

...and Aqua:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlgPVCEx_c

Take note unlike Sakura, these 2 have lines pertaining to their characters and spoilers. Well with this my top 3 are done. Now to randomly fool around with the rest which will be dumped irregularly in my playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgIB6kErbWBkoCHl4lzOhgy6N9w4nNBMS

I gotta check out that 3rd one then, also looking forward to whenever you upload others, like Camilla's (hue).

That is...a lot of red on Azura tho. She gonna pass out?

Yes, that does appear to be the case! There are 3 separate C, B, A, and (where applicable) S rank conversations for Aqua, Gunther, Cyrus, Suzukaze, Felicia, Joker, and Mozume with Kamui. I can't tell yet how exactly they're different. However, among themselves, they don't have different conversations, ex. Felicia and Suzukaze will have the same conversations no matter what route you're on.

Wait Gunther has different conversations for Kamui depending on the route? Now I def. need to know what they say.

Edit: Erk, just realized what you probably meant when you said 'between' them. The answer is no, then.

I included Kamui in the bunch as well, so your whole post answered my question. Thanks! It's a shame the other characters don't have different conversations amongst themselves. Hopefully, Kamui has different supports for everybody in the third route.

I included Kamui in the bunch as well, so your whole post answered my question. Thanks! It's a shame the other characters don't have different conversations amongst themselves. Hopefully, Kamui has different supports for everybody in the third route.

...Huh. I was looking through Kamui's conversations because you mentioned it, and Kamui does appear to have different support conversations with all the characters. But what's interesting is that Kamui appears to have three conversations for everyone. Royal siblings included.

Huh.

Edit: Or perhaps I've interpreted it wrongly. Aqua definitely has three separate text files for each route, but the other characters all have their conversations in one file. However, they are labeled C1, C2, C3 and so on, for instance. Hmmm.

Editx2: Welp. Sorry for getting people's hopes up. I found out what was up. The different Kamui convos are because you can customize Kamui's voice, which results in slightly different written dialogue. It's not actually different conversations at all. My bad. Aqua is the only one with different conversations. The others are just small differences in wording/intonation.

Edited by wvype

Any untranslated script along with the other Aqua-Kamui supports? (I remember another support was posted here, the link is originated from flamesymbol14.tumblr.com as well, with the broken translation).

yeah that blog explicitly says that it uses google translate

Any untranslated script along with the other Aqua-Kamui supports? (I remember another support was posted here, the link is originated from flamesymbol14.tumblr.com as well, with the broken translation).

I downloaded all of the untranslated supports. I really want to know what happens in Kamui's Support with Suzukaze.

I could link it to you.

Edited by pureblood

While these supports are admittedly very little more than incomprehensible gibberish...

Kamui: Aqua … or usual or if you go to that fountain meet …? There, I do not see a figure. I’m sure it’s Aqua …

Aqua: …………

Kamui: Well … Tsu was the … gone! !

Aqua: I …………, who …? Are you there! ?

Kamui: A … Aqua! ! Sorry, it’s me! ! In most, really sorry …! ! No way is not believed to have a bathing …! ! We had as always casually come …

Aqua: Kamui … is because wear clothes now … to have a little waiting.

God damnit I think FeMU x Chrom has struck again

While these supports are admittedly very little more than incomprehensible gibberish...

Kamui: Aqua … or usual or if you go to that fountain meet …? There, I do not see a figure. I’m sure it’s Aqua …

Aqua: …………

Kamui: Well … Tsu was the … gone! !

Aqua: I …………, who …? Are you there! ?

Kamui: A … Aqua! ! Sorry, it’s me! ! In most, really sorry …! ! No way is not believed to have a bathing …! ! We had as always casually come …

Aqua: Kamui … is because wear clothes now … to have a little waiting.

God damnit I think FeMU x Chrom has struck again

Whoa... OvO

Well I still love FeMU x Chrom, maybe since the more serious conversations between them are all over the story so a bit of comedical support conversation is okay.

Hoping to see Kamui x Aqua's in more understandable language, then.