Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Right-o. Here's the pastebin then: http://pastebin.com/N8VKGxR9

Warning, it's veeery long. A lot of it are also repeats from throughout the thread/forum, but I suppose it's nice to have everything in one page (I like organizing things, so this was fun...although very time-consuming).

Whoa, it is so neat! Thank you~!

Now it will be easier to find the translated supports :3

Bookmarked~

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone here is listening to requests, I'd really like to know what Odin x Elise is like. Somehow I can only believe its going to be comical.

I second this request! I'm really curious about this one!

High-five / bump

I intended to translate F!Kamui X Shara's support as mother-daughter, expecting them to be quite unique as well, but turns out their support is basically the same as the other Shara X her mother's.

So I decided to take a look at Odin and Elise's support conversation. Done translating C-B rank : http://pastebin.com/r7Bhk0tw

Honestly Odin's sentences are kinda hard to translate, lol.

Might complete A-S rank if no one else is going to do them.

Is Ryouma/Oboro support translated?

I only want to pair them up bec I want Shinonome to have blue hair. what? he sorta looks like chrom

Edited by pureblood

^ Not that I know of, sorry. If I find something, I'll let you know :)

I also found Kamui/Matoi, and is that what actually happens in their S Support? Matoi's last line, in particular (It's just so...Cordelia. I'm a bit disappointed).

Since this is literally just a copypaste of Cordelia's english support with Robin with a few words changed here and there (and they don't even make sense), I am 100% sure it's fake.

Edited by capmalachi

I've read that 4chan's is posting fakes so yeah...

I'm not surprised. Fortunately that one was fairly obvious, but if they put a bit more work in to it they could easily get a lot of people believing them.

Edit- Kanna/Midoriko was pretty cute, in a puppy love sort of way.

Edited by capmalachi

I was looking on the internet and I think I found an (untranslated) Matoi/male Kamui support on pastebin that doesn't look like an obvious fake like the case of the Cordelia copy paste above.

I ran it through a quick Google translate and was able to get a rough sense of it, but of course the Google translate translation was atrocious (in the quality of translation, not in the support itself).

Does anyone want to translate the actual thing or want to confirm if its the real version of the support or not?

http://pastebin.com/11QEzT2p

^ That looks like the real Matoi support. I think it's missing a line at the beginning of the C support, but it isn't anything really important.

Kamui: ふあぁ…\n今日はちょっと早起きしちゃったな。

That should be before Matoi's first line.

Edited by wvype

Okay, good to know!

Now I just need to be patient and wait for someone to be kind/generous enough to use their time to translate it.

But at least that means that the general idea that I got from it is roughly applicable, even if the specific words come out much clearer when translated by a human instead of by a machine.

^ That looks like the real Matoi support. I think it's missing a line at the beginning of the C support, but it isn't anything really important.

Kamui: ふあぁ…\n今日はちょっと早起きしちゃったな。

That should be before Matoi's first line.

Eh, really?

In the file of the untranslated support I have, there is no line like that in their C support (PCM1-3)

May I know your source/file for their untranslated support? ^^

I downloaded them all from here. It's the unformatted version. I'll copy/paste the first lines of the support in the spoiler below.

MID_支援_プレイヤー男_マトイ_C_PCM1: $a$t1$Wmusername|3$w0|$Wsusername|$Waふあぁ…\n今日はちょっと早起きしちゃったな。$k\n$Wmマトイ|7$w0|$Wsマトイ|$Wa$E苦,汗|はぁ、はぁ…\nあら、$Nuさん。おはよう。

Aqua: Then today, I'll sing for you as a celebration of your first step. Will you…dance to my song, Mr. Wonderful Dancer?

Lazwald: Gladly, Miss Beautiful Songstress.

Oh look, a new ship.

Seriously though I actually really liked that one. Might be one of my favourite supports so far. please don't ruin it in the localisation

Edited by capmalachi

^ Not that I know of, sorry. If I find something, I'll let you know :)

I also found Kamui/Matoi, and is that what actually happens in their S Support? Matoi's last line, in particular (It's just so...Cordelia. I'm a bit disappointed).

That is...... Incredibly lazy and dissappointing. As well as probably fake. Hopefully it's not the real one but luckily I won't be romancing any of the children