Kamui Customization (Spoilers?)

Meltlilith

At this point, they should've just let us do like in Fantasy Life, access to all haircuts no matter if male or female..

Seriously, that was good idea, why not doing it in FE if they absolutely want to do a character creator ?

...I'm still disappointed by the lack of decent male haircuts. >_>

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol am I the only one who likes the buns? I just think they look like a nice mixture of cute and classy. And I'm certain that there were more hairstyles. I definitely saw some plaits somewhere.

There's honestly quite a few that I like, but I'm mostly loving the buns. It's good to know that you can change your hair and accessories afterward.

I like exactly three male hairstyles: the default, one of the shorter ones, and the one linked by Whitefire.

The rest are utter garbage, what a disappointment.

The female ones are okay. Nothing to write home about, but okay.

Hey guys

d5b9cd0d84.png

This is something I'm working on at the moment, currently just got code-based haircolor assigning to work (praise javascript canvas filters)

Will post it for real when I'm done

I promise the controls will be placed properly once i do the functionalities so it won't be so ugly

Edited by Thor Odinson

Hey guys

d5b9cd0d84.png

This is something I'm working on at the moment, currently just got code-based haircolor assigning to work (praise javascript canvas filters)

I promise the controls will be placed properly once i do the functionalities so it won't be so ugly

Oh, wow! This will be a major help and lifesaver! :D Does a My Unit maker for Awakening exist somewhere too?

Hey guys

d5b9cd0d84.png

Thank you so much for working on this!

Hey guys

d5b9cd0d84.png

You are a beast. THANK YOU, thank you, thank you.

I am so gonna make my avatar now ~

People don't have an appreciation for hawks or faux hawks. Guys who wear those are hot.

They're fools, the people who don't appreciate fawk hawks that is

@Thorodinson cool, let us know how that goes

Edited by RobbieRotten