Has it been confirmed that children are still available even with gay marriage?

HusabandoIke

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned in one of the threads here that adoption is a thing, but you will not get Kamui's children, I think~

(the half dragon ones, Kanna) do i even need to spoiler idk even anymore

Edited by mimasho

If you do M!Kamui x Zero you'll still get Eponine, but you can't get F!Kanna and if you do F!Kamui x Shara (aka Not!Tharja) you can't get M!Kanna.

How lame.

And well, they're in a world where maaagiiic happens, so is there any good reason why it shouldn't be possible?

How lame.

And well, they're in a world where maaagiiic happens, so is there any good reason why it shouldn't be possible?

Kanna can transform into dragon.

And considering there's no other dragon parents that didn't make babies yet, it's reasonable.

...doireallyneedtospoilerthat?

As a person who ships Zero and Mamui, I am happy you only get Eponnie as one, she already looks adopted considering if FE had ethnicity, she is clearly of a different ethnicity to Zero and two, Kanna is a wanna be Morgan who just can't be.

Last time I've heard, you needed a male and a female to have a child.

Humans in Fire Emblem must have gone a long way, to be able to fertilize an Ovum with an Ovum.

Yeah, I'm trolling, but this just is cracking me up. :p

I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but as far as I'm aware there's still no evidence that the same-sex couples produce any playable kids.

Also, the leaked epilogue text for M!Kamui and Zero specifically mentions them adopting two kids, one that sounds like Kanna and one that sounds like Eponine. I don't see where this "You get one" thing has come from.

Edited by EJ107

There's a fair amount of proof that:

1. You can get Eponnie

2. You can't get Kanna

3. Sharja is second gen so you get nothing.

So we do get Eponnie? Does she get both male parents' jobs, and stat modifiers? Or is she a blank slate, relatively speaking..

Funny thing is that gay marriage was legal in Fire Emblem before it was fully legal in the United States!

Does anyone not think that this is hilarious?!

by, like, three whole days, woah

I'm a little disappointed that Kanna isn't a thing if you go gay route, but I don't particularly care about Kanna anyways, so it isn't a concern to me. Nice to see that Eponnie is still a thing for M!Kamui/Zero, since I'll be going that route on my male MU run.

Kanna can transform into dragon.

And considering there's no other dragon parents that didn't make babies yet, it's reasonable.

...doireallyneedtospoilerthat?

There are still numerous possibilities with the way magic works, the multi-dimensional aspects of My Castle and all that stuff.

And as a last resort, if everything else fails, you can just throw her through an outrealm gate.

It would have been great if Epinone was always adopt so we could get her with male kamui but if they didn't bother making kid for same sex romance they should have made more same sex option.

It just a S rank and a epilogue for each add characters.

Edited by exizel