Choose a Lunatic+ Skill for One Unit

I think the topic title is pretty self-explanatory. Just choose a skill and a unit. Some context as to why you chose it would be cool, though you can choose it for any reason: its use in apotheosis, a no-grind run, whatever. Passing on the skill to a kid can be a legit usage as well, which kind of gets you around the "one unit" part.

I don't know FE awakening well enough to make a good choice. Too bad there's no sol+ though.

Other enemy only skills are not included.

I think the topic title is pretty self-explanatory. Just choose a skill and a unit. Some context as to why you chose it would be cool, though you can choose it for any reason: its use in apotheosis, a no-grind run, whatever. Passing on the skill to a kid can be a legit usage as well, which kind of gets you around the "one unit" part.

I don't know FE awakening well enough to make a good choice. Too bad there's no sol+ though.

Other enemy only skills are not included.

So the options are Vantage+, Hawkeye, Luna+, Aegis+, and Pavise+.

Vantage+ is rather useless, since vantage is most useful with vengeance, which is at its most effective when you're at low HP anyway.

And since tanking isn't viable in apotheosis even with defensive skills, that leaves Luna+ and Hawkeye.

I can see a few applications here:

Give Hawkeye to, say, Vaike!Gerome for the best physical hard support in the entire game,

Give Luna+ to Maribelle, Lissa or Olivia, simultaneously allowing them to participate in apotheosis and, in the case of the latter two, vastly expand the options for their parents since now they don't have to worry about getting Procs. This would allow those two children to have their stat issues fixed with high-stat but poor skill range fathers. Lon'qu!Inigo would have +5 speed!

At what point in the game would these skills come into play? Because in a no-grind Lunatic+ run, having Pavise+ on any given unit from the start would make them significantly more viable for general use (it would pretty much spit in Luna+'s face).

Even though it probably does favor early characters, IMO the skill should be thought of as being set on the unit when it first appears.

And even though I imagine that the very first chapter Chrom and Robin are different units from chrom and robin for the rest of the game, imagine it is stuck on them as well if you choose it for the rest of the game. Though I figure that makes absolutely no difference in any case.

Give Luna+ to Maribelle, Lissa or Olivia, simultaneously allowing them to participate in apotheosis and, in the case of the latter two, vastly expand the options for their parents since now they don't have to worry about getting Procs. This would allow those two children to have their stat issues fixed with high-stat but poor skill range fathers. Lon'qu!Inigo would have +5 speed!

But passing down Luna+ would mean no GF passdown...

I think I'd go for Pavise+ on Avatar-F for ingame as well. For postgame/Apo I'd put one on either Chrom or Nowi, and it would either be Luna+ or a Shield (that goes for both of them, not respectively).