• Zero
    • Effie (Elfie)
    • Arthur (Harold)
    • Charlotte
    • Benoit
    • Nyx
    • Flannel
    • Iago
  4. 4. Other / Unknown Affiliations (according to main site / me)?

• Mozume
    • Flora
    • Crimson
    • Lilith
    • Asura
    • Anna

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could pick Kamui every time I would, so ignoring them:

Joker, Ryouma, and unf difficult to choose between Marx and Leon. I ended up selecting Marx for this round. And then Lilith, because that tiny dragon is TOTES PRESH.

Edited by mewyeon

Shared- Jakob (his Support convos~)

Hoshido - Setsuna

Nohr - Marx (that Amie dialogue~)

Other - MOZUME (CUTE VILLAGE GIRL. BATTLE ANIMATIONS: SCARED BUT FIGHTS ANYWAY. BEST CHAR.)

Edited by spiderbrush

Kamui is the most interesting character for now, who is much more mysterious than he himself know and I hope that some development will come, whether it will be about Kamui handling with the guilt of betraying his family or the revelation of who he truly is. Endless possibilities which I hope they don't screw up.

Mikoto from the Hoshidan side for similar reasons. The way I see it, Mikoto hiding the truth from Kamui is like how Ned Stark hides the truth of Jon Snow's parentage and they

both die before anything can be revealed

From Xander I get a strong Edward the Black Prince vibe from (Xander the Black Prince?), a historical warrior prince I am much interested in.

Lastly, Flora is adorable. She is so jelly if Kamui S-ranks her, always comparing herself to Felicia. I guess I am a sucker for such things.

Wow, I'm kinda surprised that Takumi is one of the more popular characters because he's gotten so much backlash in the past day or two. I guess that's what makes him lovable?

Anyway, I'm casting my votes to Silas because he's just the cutest, Orochi because she's super chill and magical, Charlotte because she looks cute and Crimson because she looked pretty fun to use judging from the streams that I've been watching. It was honestly quite hard to choose since the characters seem more, I don't know, interesting? Also those Amie lines tempted me to pick other people. I mean wow, Leon and Marx? Whewww. <3

Where is Anna

Also where is the none button because I am either impartial to or hate every character in Hoshido and barely care for most of Nohr

The only characters I actually like are Mozume, Aqua, Silas and maybe Harold

Flora is the only character I was sure I wanted to vote for. Her personality, her lineage, her skills, her loyalty... I love her a lot and she makes me very emotional.

I love all the shared characters ;w; I would marry F!Kamui if I could, Aqua is my waifu, Silas is the cutest cutie that has ever cutied and the bestest friend anyone could ask for, Felicia is adorable, Jakob's devotion is one of the most beautiful thing ever and Kaze looks like a good guy with strong morals. I ended up voting for Aqua tho...

I don't really know the Hoshidan characters but their personalities seem awesome ! I love them all a little.

I'm a sucker for family bonds so I'm very attached to all the Nohrian family characters. Charlotte is an amazing character in the end and Nyx is cool too.

It's hard to pick just ONE, but here are my votes:

MKamui, he's pretty awesome.

Tsukuyomi, because shota mages need more love.

Leon, men who wear tiara/hair accessories are instant wins.

Flora, she's the maid I'd rather use over Felicia.

Where is Shenmei :( She needs to be on the list as well being one of the more interesting designs at least, and who doesn't love evil villains!

Sorry? I don't think I know who that is :(

Where is Anna

Anna be missing.

Camilla and Anna.

Oops! How could I forget... if I add her now, it might be too late! Should I add her in anyways?

Too little known about most of the characters, so I just chose M!Kamui, Sakura, Elise, and Crimson.

I chose M!Kamui since the avatar is meant to represent yourself, and if you can't like yourself more then other people, then there's something wrong there.

Sakura and Elise were chosen because, let's be honest, who doesn't like cute girls? That and Sakura is definitely the best, IMO, of all the siblings, which are some of the only ones we know anything about.

Lastly, I went with Crimson, cause I like her design. It's petty, but we know nothing about the other ones in the last group either, so I feel justified.

Based on what little we know, Rinkah is a clear favorite. Other favorites include Kaze, Luna/Severa (loved her in FE13, looks great here), and Crimson. Too bad Draj doesn't look like an option, she would've easily taken the Nohr spot, design-wise anyway.

Based on what little we know, Rinkah is a clear favorite. Other favorites include Kaze, Luna/Severa (loved her in FE13, looks great here), and Crimson. Too bad Draj doesn't look like an option, she would've easily taken the Nohr spot, design-wise anyway.

You're kidding, right? Absolutely not.

^ Is that so ridiculous? I don't care for a lot of the Nohr designs, though I'm sure I'll grow to love their personalities, just like I did with the siblings after E3. Severa has a great design, but personally I find her outfit less eye-catching than Draj's. Also, Draj is just such a confident cutie, and I love her sense of adventure. Look at her smile and how she tips her hat, how could someone not find her cute!? Hehe. Totally would love to marry her in my male Nohr file if I could.

I went Felicia, Hinoka, Luna and Anna.

[spoiler=Regarding one of the characters...]

Flora is a Nohr character -- she can commit suicide in the Hoshido path even though she's like Felicia's sister.